𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15

"bitch what they say?" i asked with a smirk on my face.

"that bitch was lost and Nardo was like 'ohh ion know how she got out address bae!' he sound like a lil bitch now." i shook my head sitting on the couch beside her.

"ok but who the baby daddy fr?" i asked Ruby

"get out my business Nya." she rolled her eyes getting on her phone.

"anyways. imma have fun fucking wit they asses" she laughed making me do the same

"bitch i'm just tryna get Nardo." i shrugged turning on the tv. i seen her side eye me

"he don't want yo ass."

"heon wont you either bitch." i looked over mugging her

"we'll see."

•••

"Nardo just tell me the truth. cuz this is crazy, did you fuck that girl here?" i asked him the the 10th time.

"no! ion know what it gon take for yo ass to believe me." he shook his head sitting on the couch.

"so how she get our address?"

he shrugged looking at me. i knew he was irritated but i just want the truth.

i know how it feel to be accused of sum you ain't even do and everybody think you lying.. it's not a good feeling at all.

"come here." he told me

i walked in front of him and he pulled me on his lap. he grabbed my chin and pecked my lips repeatedly, that turned into a make-out.

"i promise you i ain't fuck that girl in here. she lying. i haven't even seen her since before the twins was born. i love you ight?"

i nodded and laid my head on his shoulder "i love you too."