𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14

5 years later..

"aww my babies" i smiled kissing their cheeks. they birthday next week and they turning 5.

a while ago Naveah said her first words and they where da da... Heros' first words was actually oreos... he love them shits.

i cut Nya off bout 4 years ago cuz i caught her throwing herself at Nardo. she got mad but it's whatever.

Mari and Hakeem been on and off. they like each other and shit but Hakeem to worried about what people think. he finally said fuck it and he posted pictures with them together and he came out.

i was proud asf.

-

"come on baby boy. let's go cut the cake." i said as Hero excitedly walked inside where everyone was, including Naveah and Nardo.

we only invited Mari, Hakeem, Jahki, Jazzy, their kids (Jackson and Jaci), and my parents.

Hero sat in front of his oreo cake and kept his eyes on it as we sung happy birthday to the twins.

"damn lil nigga. that's enough ca-" Nardo got cut off by a knock on the door.

i sighed walking over and opening it to be met with a girl i never seen before.

"where Horace?" she asked tapping her foot on the ground.

i scrunched my face up considering she knew his real name like that. i looked back and seen Nardo already looking at me. i motioned him over and once he seen who was at the door he sucked his teeth.

"uhh who is this? and how she know where we live?" i asked confused.

"this somebody i used to go out wit. but ion know how she got our address bae" he sighed.

then i looked at the girl waiting for her to talk but she just stayed there looking

"why the fuck you here?" Nardo asked irritated.

"i'm pregnant." she said bluntly

my heart dropped and i looked over at Nardo to see him giving me the same look.

"man she lying. i ain't fuck her since... before we got together." he said looking at me

i looked at the girl and she surely had a baby bump.

i honestly don't know what to believe. i wanna believe Nardo but i'm not boutta look dumb if it's really his kid. but she could easily be lying.

but how did she get my address?.. did he fuck her here?

i had a lot of questions. but i'm not boutta do this at me babies party. this shit can wait.

"ight. get her out my house" i told Nardo as i walked over to Hero and Naveah.

Nardo POV

"how the fuck you know where i live bro?" i asked pushing her outside

she just looked at me with a smirk on her face as she rubbed her belly. "don't worry bout it."

i knew this bitch was delusional, that's why i stoped fucking wit her.

"don't bring this bullshit around here again. and you know damn well that ain't my baby." i stated.

she just shrugged and walked off to her car. i swear i hate her ass.

i walked back in the house to see Onema talking to everybody like nothing happened. i really hope she believe me when i say it ain't true.

i might of fucked Ruby after i found out Onema was pregnant- but that was over 5 years ago. this bitch lying.

and i really wanna find out how the duck she know where me and my babies live.

(a/n: heyy. how y'all doin 😅)