He glances up from me and nods, I follow his gaze to see Kingston standing there, giving them the 'Protect her and no one is to touch her' look.

Kingston sends me a wink before walking away. I watch him leave and disappear into the crowd before turning to Liam and plucking the beer bottle from his hands "Thanks," I state and quickly down the nasty tasting liquid.

Liam's eyes widen "Uh, A, that's not a good idea..." he tries but I shoo him off "Kingston can't tell me what to do—Ooo! Hey wait!" I yell as a guy walks by with a tray of whiskey.

My legs follow his path as I hear Mason and Dawson curse from behind me as I shove my way through sweaty and over dressed teens.

   "Amara!" I hear Liam call from behind me as I continue to shimmy my way through the crowds, the music blaring and the lights blinding. "Princess!" I hear Mason yell but I ignore him and chase after the guy with whiskey bottles on his tray.

   "Hey! Wait!" I call to the guy who finally hears me and stops, turning to look at me and whistles.

   I come to a stop near him "How much for a whole bottle?" I asked, straightening my dress again. He looks me up and down before handing me a random bottle of whiskey "For you hot stuff, it's free."

   My hand wraps around the bottle and I flash him a toothy smile before walking back towards Liam, Mason and Dawson.

   They all stare at me and I pull the cork out of the bottle with a pop and take a large swig.

   The liquid burns my throat in the best way, making its way into my system. I get more confidence when I'm drinking, but I also have a tendency to speak my thoughts.

   Asher looks at me with a lustful gaze as Mason and Dawson look at each other and curse again. I step closer to Liam, farther away from Asher and take another swig of the whiskey.

   Dawson sighs at me "Smartass, you're going to get drunk and then Kingston's going to have our heads by morning." He states as he reaches forward and tries to grab the whiskey bottle.

   "Nuh uh!" I yank the bottle away from him "I can handle my alcohol. Besides, Kingston can't order me around," my voice comes out in a matter-of-fact tone.

   "I won't get drunk."

~~~~

   Ooohhh I'm soooo drunk.

   Liam and Mason are glaring at me as Dawson had given up on me and took Asher with him and left. The lights fade together as I grin sheepishly up at the two angry guys.

   "We told you not to drink too much!" Liam scolds me and a giggle hick-ups out of me as I stagger around on the floor slightly to keep my balance.

   Mason rolls his eyes at me and I scoff at him, sticking my tongue out "She drank a whole bottle of whiskey Liam. She's gonna be out like a light tomorrow." He glares at me.

A giggle bubbles in my chest "Kingston likes whiskey toooo," my voice comes out slurred and Liam rolls his eyes "We know."

My pulse is thumping through my blood and the music is blurring in my ears on and off. A smile spreads on my face as I grab a shot glass off a persons tray as they walk by.

"No!" Mason and Liam both yell but they're too late. I've already thrown back the drink.

Liam groans, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. A giggle bubbles out of me again and Mason rolls his eyes "I'm going to look for Kingston. Stop her from drinking more." He instructs Liam who nods to him.