#6 - The Asylum

Story Time 💫🕯📖🕯💫

Lonski: we'll come a bit later

Jinxxey: Andy can't decide what he'll wear

AndySixx: what? Somehow it's a funeral, this means I have to wear black. But at the same time it's a party. And on a party I would have to wear something colorful

JakePitts: and if we're honest we all know he'll just wear black, ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top and his leather jacket. Which is, obviously, also black

AndySixx: ....

AndySixx: GET OUT OF MY ROOM JAKE! I'M ONLY IN MY FUCKING UNDERWEAR!

Ceeceee: the hello kitty one?

AndySixx: CC!

JakePitts: yep, The hello kitty one

Ceeceee: he should change them eventually.. or? I mean.. how long has he been wearing them? Three days? That's gross Andy

JakePitts: no no no. You don't understand. It's the other pair. The violette one. He has four pair. Remember?

Ceeceee: ohhhhhh! Yeah! The violett, blue, pink and...

JakePitts: And white

Ceeceee: yes! The white one! I forgot about that one

AndySixx: I'm going to kill fucking both of you!

Jinxxey: guys. Stop it. If you're going to keep making fun of him we won't leave the house today 

JakePitts: sorry Jinxx

Ceeceee: sorry mama Jinxx

AndySixx: THANK YOU!

Jinxxey: CC. Don't ever call me mama jinxx again. You understand that?

Ceeceee: yee

-----------------------

3. Person POV.

After another half hour the rest of the group also arrived at the asylum. But there were more people than there are in the group chat. There are people they don't know.

"Hey! Eahm.. may I ask who they are?", says CC with his hands in his pockets.

"Of course.", answers Gerard, "Those are Patrick, Pete, Brendon and Dallon."

"Oh! Thumbelina, Tinkerbell, Timon and Happy. Right?", says Justin.

"Exactly.", says Brendon.

"Did you bring the apple?", asks Gerard Andy.

"Yep.", says Andy and takes it out of his backpack.

"Why did you bring a backpack?", asks Ryan and tilts his head slightly.

"In there is my jacket. If it gets cold."

"You're really a little princess.", says Frank and has to hold a bit back his laughter.

"Shut up.", says Andy with crossed arms.

"Okay okay. Let's not start a fight. How about we just get along and get inside. What do you guys think?", says Ray who tries to prevent a fight.

"He's right. Let's go in the building.", says Lonny.

The others agree too and the group gets in the asylum. Everywhere hang cobwebs. But that does not last long.. Sebastian, Chris, Justin, Andy and Dallon got caught in the cobwebs. The others just walked under it. Well. Another benefit of not being extremly tall. 

"Fuck.", curse Justin and Andy quietly and Chris and Dallon start to wipe the cobwebs away. Sebastian sighs and also wipes them away.

Everyone looks at the decayed rooms. The rooms in which are still beds, tables and all the furniture.

"Looks like they had to leave quickly for some reason.", says Frank.

"How do you know?", asks Pete and tilts his head.

"The whole furniture is still in here. They would have taken it with them if they just moved to another building. That's why I assume something happened."

"Wow. You're not as stupid as you sometimes seem to be.", says Remington with crossed arms and a smile on his face.

"You'll regret you said this Kropp."

"Aren't we allowed anymore to say the truth?", asks Pete.

"You're also on my list Wentz."

"Oh! Can I also be on that list?", asks Balz.

"I don't think it's a good list.", whispers Vinny to him.

"But it is a list."

"Please. Just shut up.", says Ryan annoyed.

"What's wrong red hood? Haven't you had enough of your beauty sleep?", asks Ricky.

"You were the one who annoyed me the whole night."

"Only because you ignored me."

"Okay guys! Can we please not start to fight again?!", says Jinxx.

"It's just an argument.", answers Ricky.

"Yeah. An argument which will end with my fist meeting your face.", says Ryan.

"Okay. Now you're dead Sitkowksi."

Chris takes Ricky by his collar before he could do anything to Ryan. Ricky tries to get to Ryan but is not able to. 

"Let go of me!", Ricky screams.

Ryan blows a raspberry in Ricky's direction which just made him even angrier. 

"You see what he does?!", asks Ricky Chris angry.

"You're not going to kill anyone Rick. Okay?"

Ricky crosses his arms and pouts. The rest of the group watches the scene with amusement. 

"Look what I've found!", says Frank excited while holding something in his hands and coming towards the others.

Ricky broke free from Chris' grip and walks to Frank. He looks at the stuff in his hands.

"Are those the papers from the patience that have been in here?", he asks and Frank nods.

"At least it looks like it."

"That's so cool."

Brendon, Vinny and Pete join them too.

"They look so.. old..", says Brendon.

"Maybe because they are old?", answers Pete.

"Look. The dwarfs are all together! How cute!", says Andy while laughing.

The five boys' heads shoot up. An angry expression on all of their faces.

"Not everyone can be a fucking giant, Andrew.", says Pete with crossed arms.

"Yeah. So shut up!", answers Frank.

Andy puts his hands up in defense and quickly turns around. It almost seemed like he was a bit scared of what the two would do to him. 

Ricky and Brendon both chuckle a bit and Vinny starts to laugh loudly. Frank glares at Vinny but couldn't hold back smile. It was funny how Andy actually got a bit scared of the two. 

------------------------------------------------------

Okay. They are at the asylum and there are new people. What do you think could happen? Any ideas? Because I honestly have no fucking clue right now and I hate it!