Chapter 51

Sana's POV

Tzuyu thought it was funny to name our newborn Ava because in myths, the name belonged to a storm demon and since our other kid is called Hyori meaning angel. She wanted to make them polar opposites. And who am I to stop a good joke, I agreed of course. She told me 'I can't wait for Ava to grow up so I can tell her that her whole existence is based on a joke'. I was going to smack the shit out of her but I was still in pain and I couldn't walk.

"Momma!" I was finally out of the hospital and Tzuyu was holding Ava in her arms. Hyori, ran to me and hugged me so tight. She turned to Tzuyu and smiled shyly. She's been acting shy since the other day when she accidentally called Tzuyu mom.

"It's okay Hyori, you're not pressured to say it. I'm fine with whatever" she reassured her, Tzuyu gave me a sleeping Ava and she picked Hyori instead.

"But I want to call you mom" she made both of us stop and look at her. Tzuyu had the proudest smile on her face and Hyori's cheeks were red, she hid her face in Tzuyu's neck and asked us to move inside already.

Tzuyu's POV

My family and I moved to a house a month after Ava was born. I was cuddling Sana with my arm wrapped around her waist. Her back was pressed against my chest and I was feeling complete.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Ava's cries, Sana stirred a little and turned to bury her face in my chest.

"Baby" I whispered, she hummed in response.

"You need to breastfeed her" I told her trying to wake her up,

"I don't think you left anything for her" she said and I just stopped talking for a while. She sighed and got up. I looked up at her naked body as she walked around the room to find her robe. Damn she's so fine...

5 years later

Narrator's POV

Tzuyu moved to Japan for good, she decided to have the main branch there instead of her home country. Her business was still going strong. Her wife and kids seemed to be happier in there, and that's all she desires, her family's happiness.

Sana finally went to art school to pursue the career that she always dreamed of, she was a famous artist, her paintings were known. Some of them were in different galleries around the world and others were sold for thousands of dollars.

Sana was sitting on the porch in her backyard, watching her wife play with the kids. Tzuyu was holding a water gun and she was chasing Hyori and Ava trying to wet them. The sound of their laughter was heard around the empty yard, toys were scattered everywhere, but Sana didn't care. They were kids and that's what kids do, she wasn't going to make the same mistakes she saw parents do. She was going to let her kids do whatever they desired as long as they stayed safe and healthy.

She saw Hyori talking to Tzuyu and Ava, they'd turn to look at her from time to time and they go back to whispering between them. What were they planing she thought to herself.

"Hey momma" Ava said with an innocent smile. Sana was about to lean to pick her 5 year old when her other kid came out of nowhere and started spraying her with the water gun. Tzuyu wasn't stopping them she had water balloons in her hand and she gave one to Ava and asked her to throw it at her mom.

Sana got up and snatched the water gun from Hyori and now was her turn to chase all of them for revenge.

Sana knew she was at the peak of her happiness, with the love of her life and the two most precious little girls that she loved to death she lived happily ever after.

THE.  END