Chapter 50

Tzuyu's POV

I walked inside the hospital with Sana in my arms, I picked her up bridal style to get her inside faster. She had a death grip on my shoulder and her nails were digging on my skin.

"Pregnant woman! Out of the way!" I yelled when there was this old man walking very slowly, lucky for him I didn't push his ass.

"Put her here" a nurse rushed to me with a wheelchair.

"Where's her dad?" She looked behind me,

"I am" I said seriously, she swallowed hard and nodded her head.

"I hate you!! Your daughter is ripping my walls apart!!" She screamed gripping my hand, if she squeezed it a little harder I think she would've broken my fingers.

We were inside the room and the doctor walked in ready. I was standing next to Sana holding her hand and wiping the sweat off of her face, she was breathing heavily and I tried to help her out by kissing her head.

"Okay Sana, you can start pushing now" I think I can't feel my hand anymore.

"Fuck you!! Fuck you for putting this demon inside of me!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I can see the head, push! You can do it Sana" the doctor encouraged her and she pushed harder. She guided my hand to her mouth and bit me. I couldn't pull my hand away so I just zipped my lips and smiled through the pain, because I know what she's feeling is a thousand times more painful.

A few minutes later of pushing and blood dripping off of my hand, we heard a loud cry. A nurse wrapped my hand in a bandage, and I looked at an exhausted Sana she was holding our baby in her arms with tears in her eyes. I kissed her lips softly and told her how proud I am of her and kissed the baby's head.

"I love you baby" I kissed her again,

"I take all what I said back" she said kissing the baby's head.

"You're not a demon but my little angel" she whispered,

The doctor took the baby to clean her up and they'll bring her back so Sana can breastfeed her. I sat on the chair next to her bed after they cleaned her and kissed her knuckles. She noticed my hand and smiled.

"I'm sorry about that" she chuckled, I just smiled and kissed her lips.

"So have you thought of any names yet?"