Chapter 27

Sana's POV

On the way to my house I couldn't help but ask some questions, I mean she did wake up from a coma and left to Taiwan without a sign.

"So what happened to you?" I asked her, she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you were in a coma right?" I asked her again, the car stopped so fast if it wasn't for the seatbelt my face would've been broken.

She was about to go for the glove box and I put my foot over it so she can't open it.

"And no you're not getting that gun, now answer me. Chaeyoung didn't tell you anything?" She parked the car to the side and turned to look at me.

"How do you know all this?"

"I told you we knew each other, before the accident"

She winced and grabbed her head like she was in pain, I grabbed her hand gently and took a pen out of the cup holder that she has.

"The first time I met you, you did this" I wrote my number on her palm,

"Call me if you need anything" except money please don't call about that you're literally multimillionaire. I exited the car and for once in my life as soon as I put my hand up, a taxi stopped.

At the house, Hyori was watching TV. Teresa was making something in the kitchen.

"Hyori what are you watching?!" There were watching how to get away with murder. Okay now I'm scared.

"I like that woman" she pointed to the character of Annalise, I was about to comment on that when Teresa came running out the kitchen.

"Oh I'm sorry I was watching that, she just wanted to join me" she turned off the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Hyori said upset,

"You can't watch that Hyori"

"Well Tzuyu would've agreed to watch it with me" she stumped to her room. Yes she's been upset that she couldn't check on Tzuyu and she thinks I don't want her to go.

"Thank you Teresa for watching her, she can be handful"

"Don't worry about it Sana, she's a good kid"

Hyori and I ate pizza with the juice Teresa was made when I arrived home. Hyori ate and helped put the dishes in the sink and ran back to her room. Well what am I supposed to tell a 2 year old that Tzuyu has lost all her memory of us, that'll wreck the poor kid. I don't know what to do anymore, I was thinking too much about this and it started to hurt my head.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing, an unknown number was popping on my screen.

Hopefully it is who I think it is....