𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮

Depuis le début

"It's okay. We'll figure it out okay? Scott's gonna help you," I say and Scott clears his throat. "He can teach her better," Scott says and I shake my head at him, making Sarah untangle from our hug.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I say but Sarah shakes her head. "If I survive, then I want to listen to the expert," she says and I look at her. "But.. Are you a werewolf too?" She asks and he nods.

"Yes. Allison knows about us. The Argents all do, but they don't know about you." He says and I look at them. "We can figure this out. Time, we need time,"

I gave him a short nod before looking down. "Some things happened, without you knowing," I start and she looks up at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "About what's been happening for the past time. I'm sure you won't die, but I want you to be prepared as much as you can," I say and she nods. "Tell me everything." 

And so we did, she was really confused and frightened. After we were finished I look at her. "Are you okay?" I ask and she nods. "I need to go," she says and I frown at her. "Go? Now? Where?" I ask and she shakes her head, standing up.

"I need to go now!" She says and I look at her. "Why?" I ask again, but she seems lost in her own thoughts. She walks past us, but Scott stops her, making her eyes snap up to him. "Let me go," she says and I look at Scott.

"Scott," I say, but Scott shakes his head. "Sarah, it's dangerous. We don't know if-" she tries to take her wrist out of Scott's hold, but he holds her pretty tightly. "Let me go," she says again and Scott looks at me.

"Sarah, just tell us where you're going," suddenly her eyed flash brown and I frown. Brown? How- "Let me go!" She yells and pushes Scott to the side, making her gasp when he falls.

Her eyes go back to her blue and she looks at me. "I'm- I'm sorry," she whispers and quickly runs away.

I didn't mean to do that, it just happened

I didn't mean to do that, it just happened. But I wanted to check up on Isaac. I don't have a car, so I ride on my bike to him. Halfway it started raining heavily and I could barely see anything.

How did I know where he lives? Jackson was interested in me when I first met him and he took me to his house a few times, that's where I saw Isaac for the first time. The other times I went to Jackson's house hoping to catch a glimpse of Isaac. Once Jackson realised it he left me alone.

I get there and see the door open. I frown and knock on it. "Hello?" I ask and look back. I get in and hear no one. I shiver, getting a bad feeling.

I see glass shattered on the ground and gasp softly. This isn't my place to be. I touch the glass and suddenly I gasp loudly, feeling both fear and something else I can't really place. I cry out when I feel a sting on my cheek and I close my eyes. My eyes flash brown.

After a few seconds the feeling finally fades and I am left panting, scared as hell. I turn around and run outside. I saw an animal, that didn't really look like an animal walking away near Jackson's house. It turns around and I stare into its eyes.

I quickly look away and grab my bike. I suddenly feel a wave of... something. I look up and see Derek. "Y-you," I say and he nods.

"Me." He says and I gulp. "Why are you here?" I ask and he gets closer. "I could ask you the same." He says and my breathe hitches. I don't answer him and he sighs. "I see you've healed," he says and lifts my sleeve up without asking me first.

The wound is gone and I look at the spotless skin. "Y-yes," I say and he nods. "You smell different," he says and I frown. "Excuse me?" I ask and he let's go of me.

"Come with me, Sarah. I'll handle Isaac." he says and I look at him. "Did you-" "Yes. You're part of my pack now Sarah. You, Isaac, just convince Scott." He says and I frown. "O-okay," I couldn't say no. The fear was too big and because his decision somehow made me feel safer.

He gave me the location of an abounded train station and I went there as fast as possible with my bike, while he was going with his car. I arrive and hear Isaac yelling. "Derek? Derek!" I hear him yell, panic in his voice. I quickly walk downstairs and I look at him.

"What's wrong?" Derek asks and I don't think Isaac noticed me. "My dad," he says panting, I can hear the heart beat, how... I see Derek's red eyes and he looks terrifying. "I think he's dead," Isaac says and my breath hitches, making him notice me.

"What did you do?" Derek asks, stepping out of the dark and showing his normal eyes. "That's the thing. It wasn't me," he says and I look at him. "H-how is that..." my mind travels to weird creature lurked in the dark.

"How is that possible?" I ask and Derek shakes his head. "I don't know," I gulp and look at Isaac. "Why are you..." he trails off and looks at Derek. "You bit her!" He yells and Derek smirks slightly. "Yes." He says and now he looks scary, making me take a step back. "Do you have a problem with that?" He challenges Isaac darkly and I look up at him.

"You promised that-" he starts, but Derek just raises his eyebrows. "He doesn't." I say quickly before he... I don't know, murders Isaac or something. "Good." Derek says and I look at Derek. "What are you going to do?" I ask and Derek looks at me. "Go home, lay low." He says and I gulp. "What about.. this?" I ask pointing at myself.

"What about it?" Isaac asks and I look down. Derek turns around boredly and I let out a sigh. "Scott said your eyes glow yellow. Mine did not." I say and Derek frowns, turning around. "What colour did they glow?" He asks and I look at Isaac. "Brown." I say and look at Derek.

"They were brown."