His jaw ticks "I thought I told you, you can't demand me to do things just because I'm marrying you doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you." he seethes clenching his hand around the steering wheel. 

"I'm not demanding anything, I'm just telling you what is fair," I explain. 

He chuckles a humorless chuckle, "well princess, life isn't fair" his husky voice says. 

I stare at him in disbelief. Did he really just say that to me, the girl that was arranged to marry the biggest mafia leader. "Trust me I know," I say shortly. 

The car fell into an awkward silence as we made our way to where his mafia is located. We arrive and I had never been so happy to get out of the car. I practically opened the door and stepped out as soon as he parked it. 

His mafia commune is just a big mansion. It was white and seemed like a place someone very important would live in. 

 Dream walks past me making his way to a door, I follow him to the door

 Dream walks past me making his way to a door, I follow him to the door. He puts in a passcode and then a scanner scans his eye. The door unlocked and he opened it not even caring that I was behind him. I step into the building and I'm met with many men.

 Some are standing around talking, some are on the couch watching TV on the huge television mounted on the wall. This is definitely different than my mafia headquarters. 

"Punz" Dream voice booms. Everyone's conversation died down and the TV was paused. A silence filled the air. A blond-haired man with a chain over his white hoodie and black ripped jeans stand up from the couch coming over to Dream, who is next to me. 

"Yoo Dream, who's that sexy piece of meat? Mind sharing? I hear a guy's voice interrupt the silence. I looked into the crowd to see who said that. I see a black-haired man who has a septum piercing. He had a proud smile on his face and he was hitting his friend's backs playfully.

 "I'm afraid I do mind because this is my fiance," Dream says deadly calm. 

The black hair man's eyes widened and he looked down. "I'm sorry boss I didn't know, please forgive me. If I knew, I never would disrespect you like that." He rushes out.

 I glance towards Dream and he is glaring daggers at the man. Wait, did Dream just stick up for me? Maybe he isn't such an ass. Dream's focus goes onto Punz

 "Get Foolish and meet me in my office." He says and starts walking up the stairs, I mimic his motion. The only sound in the room is the heel of our shoes hitting the tile stairs. We don't say a word to each other and after walking down a hallway we stop at two grand double doors. Dream puts a password into the panel next to the door and then it scans his eye. 

"Can only you get into your office?" I ask, he nods his head. I hear the door click and unlock. He opens it and walks in. I grab the door and walk in behind him. His office was a dark color scheme. It had a wooden desk in it and a few chairs in front of it than a dark leather chair behind it. There was a computer monitor on his desk along with some scattered pens. There were shelves built into the walls that holds some books.