CHAPTER:-22

"How the fuck it happened noona"jimin said shutting the car's door harshly.
"If I know I wouldn't called you"a female who was facing river over the bridge.
"Next week is my wedding noona I don't want her know about this"jimin said punching the bridge's wall.
"It's ok I called doc to talk about this I told him check cctv footage too" girl said truning towards his brother who was red in anger.
"But how can she run way from there is no window or anything"jimin said looking behind where voice of stopping car came.
"His father requested meet her I declined but he kept trying finally I gave him"doc said tossing the pendrive to the girl.
"And I told you not trust anyone you fucker she doesn't have any father"jimin grabbed hi collar.
"WHAT? but I searched it and it shows his pic"doc said in disbelief.
"So you believed what people posted on internet right she killed his parents when she was in grade 8 that person you saw was her P.A."jimin tank his hands in frustration.
"And why don't you told me this so it's not my fault than fuck I was so in guil-" a punch landed on doc's face.
"Fuck you if something happened on my wedding day you'll be my  victim doc"jimin yelled try to punch him again that got stopped by his sister.
"Leave him we have to find her she has your criminal records
and we'll talk later you go"his sister pushed him towards the car.
"I'll kill you doc just wait and watch"jimin said glaring at poor man with anger.
"What the fuck are insane jimin I am your doctor" doctor yelled while trying to stand up.
"So what I can get another one useless fucker"jimin said fixing his over coat finally going to his car.
"I swear if I was not your best friend I had kill you long ago
Is he crazy"doctor yelled showing his middle finger to the man drove away.
"Last time jimin killed person with screwdriver he put the weapon direct in his hand and dragged it to his mouth"his sister said suddenly sighing after that.
"He is not crazy he is psycho"doctor said in shock.
"I dare you to call my brother that again he gets what he want but I'm scared this time she is more psychic than him do you know why she lives with her parents dead bodies because she love them" she said pointing a gun on doctor when and he put his hands on air.
"And I tought I'm living a secure life here everyone is here psycho" doctor yelled that echoed in surroundings.

"Welcome babe"joon said opening the door.
"Oh you did shopping"jimin said smiling looking at shopping bags.
"Yaa everyone came and we had fun and babe you have a parcel that is in room"joon said looking at jimin with love.
"Oh thanks babe can you make a cup of coffee I'm tired"jimin said going to stairs.
"Sure Everything alright?"joon asked suspiciously.
"Yes of course"jimin replied with smile.

"You called me psycho
Just because I loved you
I loved you crazily
So I came back to kill you
I want you back
Beacause I made you
"Psycho"
💋

"I'm not a psycho bastard" ahhhh...........

To be continued.........

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"I Don't know how wrote psychic note and love note so....sorry about this".

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........