[ Their Outfits 👆]

[ Their Outfits 👆]

During this entire time while jungkook was driving tae was quietly sulking beside him seeing tae like this kook asked " hey Tae Why are you so quiet ? Are you not feeling well ? What happened ? "

Hearing him tae looked at him with a slight frown which confused him a bit so he asked again " Baby what happened , did i do something ? "
" Yup you did , I have been asking you this since evening but you won't tell me Where are we going ? " Tae said complaining still looking so cute.

Listening to him kook just chuckled at him and said " I am not telling you bcoz it's a surprise and you are going to enjoy it " " I hate suprises " tae said folding his arms looking at the otherside

" But i know you like it ~ " jungkook said laughing at tae " But how long will it take ? It been ages you're driving and i can't see anything " tae said pouting again as jungkook rolled his eyes .

After a while , they stopped in front of a cozy restaurant both of them got down and looked around with a soft smile " Kookie " Tae called out kook who was already smiling looking at him .

" Do you like it ? " he asked tae who looked at him and nodded with a soft smile both of them entered in and sat on a table nearby a big window , Soon after a old lady came to them to take their order after they ordered the lady went away and they started talking waiting for their food's arrival .

" This place is still the same , so comfortable and cozy " kook said glancing around " yup we used to come here often skipping our classes " Taehyung said looking outside the window admiring the surronding as kook hummed in response .

While they were chatting , the old lady came with their food and served them , both of them started eating while having having small talks and giglung in between .

After they were done , kook paid for the food and both of them walked out from there , when tae was about to go towards their car kook stopped him .

" wait tae we don't need car for now , i want to take you to our onemore special place " he said looking at tae who quickly flashed his boxy smile and said " Okiee !! Lets go but where are you taking me ? "

" It's a surprise again " kook said walking intertwining both their hands " Oho ! You and you're surprises " Tae said shaking his head making kook chuckle at him .

After walking for a bit they finally stopped in front of an old park which was not fully empty but calm and quiet , everyone there were minding their own bussiness .

" You still remember this park ? " tae asked kook who was now looking at him " Yeah this place holds so much memories huh" he said smiling for which tae hummed .

" You wanna have an ice cream ? " kook asked tae who was looking around with a smile " Sure " he said " ok then I'll be right back " kook said and walked away leaving tae behind who went towards a empty bench and sat down there .

After buying ice creams jungkook went towards tae who was now sitting on a bench and sat down handling him a ice cream which tae took and thanked him .

Now , both of them were having their ice cream with tae blabbering about stuff and jungkook staring at him with a wide smile looking like a whipped bunny that he is .

" Yah , I'm talking to you , are you even listening ? " tae asked knocking on his head but instead kook shushed him in return and said " Shh..be quiet it's getting dark you're gonna wake up all the people sleeping "

Hearing him tae looked at him with a frown and asked " Are you crazy kookie ? Literally who will sleep this early and moreover who sleeps at a park ? " " A lot of Creepy PeOple , aNimAls , gHoStS Oooo Ooooooo.............." kook said and started making weird freaky noises trying to scare tae but got smacked on his arm .

" You still remember everything from the high school days huh ? " jungkook asked out of nowhere looking at tae who laughed silently finishing his last bite of ice cream .
" what why are you laughing ? " kook asked not getting why tae was laughing for which tae shooked his head as " Nothing " and sat there looking at sky .

" You still didn't answer me " kook said looking at tae ." I do remember everything kook , it was all crazy " tae said giggling making kook a bit confused .
" Crazy ? " kook asked again with a slight smile for which tae hummed and said " Yup but it was all very special to me " " Me too " kook said " Really ? " tae asked for which kook hummed .

After sitting there for a while , kook stood up and said " Lets go home now , it's getting dark " " whyyy i wanna stay a bit more " tae said whining looking at jungkook with his puppy eyes .

" Tae we can come here again if you want but some another day and for now we have to go , come on " jungkook said with a gentle voice and pulled him by his hands and made him stand up and walked away with him towards their car .

=====================================
Helloo dear reader's !! So 👆here's the new chapter and i guess this is the longest one i have wrote till now , anyway sorry for late update again ~✨

Now I'm in the middle of my writting exams again so I'll not be able to update anytime soon again but I'll always keep replying to your comments so yeah ! Have fun reading and do vote for the chapter Thank you so much 💜