Prologue part 2

Mulai dari awal

Katie:Okay nice meeting you people but I'm going to get away now thanks...

Katie said speed walking away from them and to the next room.

Katie: Yeah let's just go to the main lobby and get this over with. I don't think I can handle another person here. Everyone here is either powerful or weak and I don't want to get caught up in any of it.

Pal: I agree with that,Beside your the only person I actually now here so I'm sticking with you while everyone else is a totally weirdo.

As they walked to the pool they saw two
people fighting or rather shapes fighting.

???:Make it pink!!

???:Make it blue!!

???:Pink!!

???:Blue!!

As they were saying pink and blue the water also turned that color.

Katie: What in the world is going on here!?!?

She caught both of the shapes attentions who stopped fighting.

???:Umm...Hi there!

???:... What's up?

Pal: I never thought to see a something inanimate come to life! You're shapes right?

???:Yes we are.Allow me to introduce myself,Hello I am Cyan the Ultimate Protector.

Allow me to introduce myself,Hello I am Cyan the Ultimate Protector

???: Hey there!! I'm Blixer or Dub,the ultimate King

Katie: Nice to meet you! I'm Katie.

Pal: I'm Pal. Can I ask you a question? Do you have the ability to change colors depending on what color you are?

Cyan: Actually it's more like this:He can corrupt items and people while I can cure them.

Blixer/Dub:(Angerly) Shut up Cyan!! You always ruin my plans to take over paradise!!!

Cyan:(Annoyed) Oh I'm sorry!! I didn't know you wanted to!! Even if you wanted to I would never aloud that!!

The two started arguing again which turned into a fight which attacks were flying everywhere in the room

Pal: Okay Katie,this is the perfect time to leave!!

Both of them ran out of the room and into the hallway

Katie:Hey Pal...Did you noticed something Cyan said back there?

Pal:That he was the Real ultimate protector? Yes. That means Frisk must be lying about her ultimate. I'll confront her when we see her again.

Katie: I don't think that's a good idea Pal...

Pal:So what everyone here hates each other's guts and they're fighting each other! I want to fight someone! Why can't I have any fun!

They complained to Katie while walking in the hallway until they saw someone holding a small apple tree.

???: Oh hi there!! Do you know where the nearest exit is?

Katie:No sorry... I was wondering the same thing. What's your name by the way?

???: My apologies! Hello I'm Andy, Andy the apple, the ultimate farmer.

He said waving shyly.

Katie: What do you farm?

Andy: Apples!!!

Pal:(Nervously) So do you eat them or no...

Andy: Why would I eat them? They're like children to me! Though my friends taunt me by eating apples.

Katie:(Awkwardly) Okay then... I got to go now bye!...

After we meet him we started to speed walk away from him.

Pal: Yeah... I think I busted a circuit or something because a circle and square talking is fine but a apple?!?!? I'm going to lose my mind in here!! Okay new plan find a exit and don't bother trying to get to the lobby!!

Pal said while aggressive grabbing my hand and dragging me with her.

Katie: Hey that hurt!! Oww!! Let go of me!!

Pal:(Sternly) You want to get out and with your family or not.

Katie:I guess... But let go of my hand,I can walk just fine!!!

Pal:Okay fine.