Chapter 3

"You're... Grell Sutcliff..."

"In the flesh! I'm surprised you even knew who I was! So tell me, darling. What's your name?"

"Nova..."

"Ooo! Such a lovely name! Tell me, what brings you to this manor?"

Nova tried to answer but remained silent. Obviously, she didn't know what she was doing here. She has no memory of even wanting to be anywhere near here.

"Cmon darling! I need an answer!" Grell exclaimed, getting impatient.

"I... I don't know..." Nova finally responded.

"Interesting~ You haven't got a clue! How adorable!"

Nova was starting to get uncomfortable and began to back away.

"Uh-uh! Where do you think you're going? We haven't finished talking yet!"

Nova began to run as Grell began to rev up the chainsaw. This was too intense to be one of Nova's dreams. Even if it was intense, she never felt scared during them. So... why was she scared now?

Finally, Nova found a hiding spot.

"Come on out, darling! I ain't gonna kill ya! Your time isn't up yet!" Grell shouted from a distance.

"I just wanna go home..." Nova sighed.

Nova waited in her hiding spot until she could no longer hear the chainsaw. Once it was silent, she began to search for anything to defend herself with.

Nothing. There isn't anything she could use. Nothing she could use to defend herself against a chainsaw... let alone the fire attack coming her way.

"Woah!" Nova yelped before dodging.

"Blue fire..? There's only one person I know who can do that..."

Nova turned to see 3 figures staring at her. She knew immediately who they were.

"It's them..."