Chapter 4: Hero saves beauty

Start from the beginning

Ji Beichuan pinched his waist: "Are you guilty of being a thief? Don't look in the mirror, Shen Cheng thinks that you might have nightmares at night."

How could Jian Shiwu be afraid of him: "You dare to come out and scare people, why am I not confident?"

"you!"

"I what?"

Ji Beichuan really can't do anything about Jian Shiwu. He is not Jian Shiwu's opponent in a fight. He is not as thick-skinned as Jian Shiwu when scolding people.

Suddenly, he thought of a way—

"Hey, fat man." Ji Beichuan picked up the equipment basketball and threw it at Jian Shiwu's back: "Want to play?"

It still hurts to hit someone from a distance with a basketball.

Jian Shiwu gasped, turned around, and watched the basketball that had just hit him fall to the ground.

Ji Beichuan smiled: "Dare you dare?"

He was waiting for Jian Shiwu to become angry and make a fool of himself in public. He was confident that his basketball level was far above that of Jian Shiwu, and he was absolutely crushed.

However, when Jian Shiwu picked up the basketball, he actually showed a meaningful smile. He weighed the basketball. The basketball in the school was not big, and even quite delicate. Looking at Ji Beichuan's proud appearance, Jian Shiwu raised his arm and threw the basketball to the He threw it away with a speed that caught him off guard.

The basketball rushed straight over, and Ji Beichuan's smile froze on his face.

"call out!"

The basketball brushed past him and landed on the open space not far away.

Jian Shiwu "haha", looking at Ji Beichuan's frightened demo, and said, "I scare you."

Originally, Jian Shiwu just wanted to scare the children like this, and let it be all about being scolded. Who knew that Ji Beichuan would be really annoyed when he lost face in public, so he picked up the basketball and threw it at Jian Shiwu: " You fool me!"

In fact, this basketball was also thrown off-track, and Jian Shiwu could easily dodge it by dodging.

He dodged to the side, and saw that the basketball was falling towards the sports equipment in front of the left, and beside the equipment, there stood a young man with closed eyes and resting eyes.

"Be careful!"

In an instant, Jian Shiwu's heart was about to come to his throat.

His speed was so fast that he rushed towards Shen Cheng, rushing towards the basketball before the basketball smashed with his 100-meter acceleration, and the nimble little fat man caught the flying ball straight, but the accident was also in an instant, in order to catch the ball, he did not control gravity well , this side just caught it, his body turned to one side, and even someone dribbled the ball to throw Shen Cheng next to him.

The accident happened too suddenly, and Jian Shi groaned in pain.

Wait - before she could feel the pain, Jian Shiwu opened her eyes and met Shen Cheng's deep eyes. The eyes of the other party finally broke the usual indifference and became a little surprised.

Jian Shiwu said crampedly: "Shen Cheng, yes, I'm sorry."

The next second, just when Jian Shiwu was still thinking about what to do, a monkey exclaimed from behind: "He seems to have passed out."

! ? ?

Jian Shiwu took a closer look, Shen Cheng was lying on his side, his face was terrifyingly pale, his eyes were tightly closed, and he actually fainted.

Li Beichuan also ran over and exclaimed, "Jian Shiwu, did you knock someone unconscious?"

Jian Shiwu quickly tested the temperature of Shen Cheng's forehead, and found that it was terrifyingly hot. His heart suddenly tightened, and he hurriedly said, "Bump your head, he has a fever, tell the physical education teacher, I will Take him to the school doctor."

The sudden change made other children stunned.

When everyone was still dumbfounded, Jian Shiwu was already running all the way, and rushed into the school doctor's room, full of anger: "Teacher, save people!"

The movement was so loud that the school doctor was startled.

I wanted to reprimand it, but when I saw the unconscious child on Jian Shiwu's back, he hurried over: "What's the matter, what's the matter?!"

Jian Shiwu hurriedly said, "He has a fever."

The school doctor tried his forehead and exclaimed, "It's so hot, what's wrong, didn't the parents find out, it's just too much burning?"

Jian Shiwu felt uncomfortable when he heard it. He said, "Teacher, save him quickly."

The little fat man's words were urgent, and his eyes were even red. He surrounded Shen Cheng like a hot pot of ants. That kind of genuine concern and sincerity could not deceive anyone, and the school doctor was happy: "There is no life. Dangerous, don't worry, you need to cool him down first, give him a fever shot, by the way, you seem to care about him, who are you to him?"