Chapter 4: Hero saves beauty

Start from the beginning

A thunderstorm flashed past the window, and the whole room was illuminated for a moment, as if the sky couldn't hear it.

Shen Cheng's eyes were cold, and he had just left the heavy rain, but his whole body was even colder than when he was still in the rain, and a sarcastic smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He looked at Gao Can.

Inexplicably, Gao Can choked at the curse in his throat.

Her face suddenly turned very funny, with some fear that she tried to hide in her ferocity and viciousness. At first glance, she looked like a clown jumping from a beam.

Shen Cheng: "Just let it go."

He withdrew his gaze, he didn't want to look at the woman any longer, and stepped into the bathroom door. The white door was mottled with old traces. As the door was closed, Gao Can whispered abuse from outside: "Bastard. , Uneducated things, why didn't they die outside."

The hot water from the shower head was gradually pouring down, but he couldn't feel much warmth. Shen Cheng closed his eyes, and the sound of rain outside the window was like a roar at this moment, isolating the outside voice and malice.

The night is long and long.

...

In the early morning, the students gathered for the big morning meeting. Today is the official morning meeting on the first day of school. The school requires students to wear uniforms and be uniform.

The monkey leaned over and said, "Brother Shi, have you been beaten?"

"what?"

Jian Shiwu was out of breath, and his head hurt all night last night.

The monkey pointed to his eyes: "Two big blue and purple eye circles, what are you doing here?"

Jian Shiwu patted his hand away and muttered, "What can I do..."

The remaining unfinished words were hidden in his lips and teeth, and someone passed by by his side. Jian Shiwu subconsciously followed the past, and finally landed on that familiar figure. The morning sun fell on Shen Cheng's shoulders. His back was straight, his profile was indifferent, and he was still wearing yesterday's school uniform.

Can wet clothes dry overnight?

Will you get sick?

Jian Shiwu's brows wrinkled unconsciously, a small round face full of sorrow, looking at Shen Cheng's back, he sighed softly.

However, Shen Cheng's expression was as usual, until the morning exercise was over, no matter how Jian Shiwu secretly looked at it, it was difficult to see what the male protagonist was uncomfortable with. Instead, the first physical education class had just started, which attracted the ridicule of the boys behind: "Fatty, I'll be behind you in the morning and put an eye on the back of your head. Your eyeballs will stick to your body."

Jian Shiwu, the dandy young master, can't be beaten: "What does Ji Beichuan care about you?"

The two of them, really don't despise the other.

Jian Shiwu is a playboy, and Ji Beichuan does his part. This young master is also very fond of the family. I heard that his mother died in childbirth when he gave birth to him. Because of his guilt for the child and his wife, Ji always loves this only son very much. To say that the Ji family is also a scholar and a wealthy family, but Ji Beichuan really doesn't look like a wealthy young master.

Not to mention his very ordinary appearance, his grades and abilities are also mediocre, and he is still mean. If Jian Shiwu looked at it, Shen Cheng would be more like a young master. Anyway, he was much more pleasing to the eye than Ji Beichuan.