"Y-Yes. Please." He whimpers and Harry continues to spank him, squeezing and kneading his arse, Louis moans loudly when Harry slaps his hole pushing the buttplug further inside.

His mouth opens in a silent scream when Harry slowly pulls the plug out and he isn't even ready for the thrust that's being delivered to him, he yelps loudly before his head is being shoved to the pillow, "Shhh quiet little Blue, won't want to wake up our daughter with her mommy screaming like a slut." Harry slaps his arse with that and he cries from under the blindfold when He feels pressure on head and pushed further inside.

He can only imagine the position he's in, his arse is raised and upper body on the mattress, he hears the unmistakeable click and makes a weak sound, "Can't have an image like this get away now can I?" Harry mumbles kissing his back and creating marks on his spine.

The green eyed man pulls out completely only to thrust inside harder, the whole bed rattles and Louis quivers with the thrust, Harry's thrust becomes feral after that, the way he nails Louis' prostate is almost maddening and animalistic.

Louis comes with a loud cry muffled against the pillow and Harry follows him soon. He rests his head on the pillow when Louis feels the restraints being untied, He isn't ready for his body to be pulled upright which causes a Yelp from his throat.

"Shhh sweet little Blue I've got you, it's only me." Louis keens high in his throat and searches for his husband's neck to nuzzle his face in, when Harry unties the blindfold he shuts his eyes tightly and turns around blindly seeking his man's body.

Harry chuckles and pulls his head to his neck where Louis happily snuggles, "Like a kitten. So adorable." Louis whines and opens his eyes.

"Happy birthday my kitten." Louis giggles and looks up to meet his husband's lips, "Thank you." Harry pecks his cheeks before standing upright and flexing his muscles, Louis feels his throat drying up and his libido swell, he wants to be held by those muscles against the wall.

He bites his lips as Harry raises a brow, "What do you want sweet pie?" He asks and Louis shakes his head shyly, Harry steps forward and cradles his face, "What do you want baby?"

"W-want you to fuck me against our wall." Harry blinks, "Was my baby shy to admit that he wants to be taken against a wall?" Louis whines and Harry tuts grabbing his jaw, "Don't be a brat little one."

"I'm sorry, bubby." Harry kisses him and Louis easily goes pliant letting his body being manhandled the way Harry wants, he gasps when he feels the coldness of their glass window behind his back, "Gonna show the whole world who you belong to, Baby." Harry mumbles against his lips and he quickly digs his fingers in the wavy curls.

Arching towards his husband who nudges his loose over sensitive rim before slamming inside, Louis' eyes widens at that and he pulls Harry closer by his hair letting their tongues mangle.

Harry tucks both his hands behind Louis' knees spreading him further than he already was, he didn't even know how Harry could change his position by simply holding him against the wall

He feels his cheeks behind spreaded with Harry slamming continuously inside, he moans resting his head against the glass, eyes closed shut when Louis jumps from the sudden thump beside his head, he turns to stare that Harry's hand rested on the window which makes him realise that Harry's holding him with one arm and he clenches at that,