9

"Louis Tomlinson—Styles, please come on stage." The Dean announces and Louis gives out a shaky smile to Trina before standing up and walking the stage, he smiles at his professors and Dean before taking his degree.

Giving out a small speech Louis' eyes are quick to find his husband standing at the corner looking handsome as ever and with a proud smile on his face, he claps along with everyone and Louis couldn't help but giggle when Harry's whistle is the loudest in the arena.

"Hazza!" He yells launching himself on Harry who chuckles and hoists him, holding him close and laughing in his hair, "I did it!" He continues to giggle and Harry spins him around, not caring that they are surrounded by students and people in general.

"You did it! So proud of you, Blue." Louis silently giggles in Harry's neck, he pecks the area before getting down, Harry grabs his face and kisses his forehead, "So so proud of you, baby."

"Thanks Haz for bearing up with me in general." Louis sniffles and Harry rubs his nape, "I was once there too, so I understand the type of pressure." Louis lets himself get kissed and even moans a little when Harry drags his lips down.

"Cmon we ought to celebrate this."

"Right now?" Louis asks buckling his seatbelt and Harry nods, "Yeah, cmon. We gotta celebrate it the way you want. Where do you wanna go?" Harry asks tapping his fingers on the wheel,

"I-I oh my god don't look at me like that!" He whines and Harry frowns, "Gimme a second, let's go to-to Donny!"

"You wanna go to Doncaster, Blue?" Louis bites his lip, "If you want. I mean it's totally fine we can go somewhere else it's Long since I've visit mum and I miss her." He mumbles and Harry smiles softly, "Let's go baby. I've never been to Doncaster so I trust you for my entertainment Blue."

Louis' whole face brightens and he grins, "Thank you so much. And I won't disappoint."

*****

Once in Doncaster, Louis visits his mother's grave while Harry stands away to let Him talk with his mom. Harry can see how much Louis loved her and what an impact her death did on him. He just hate seeing his boy sad that's all.

Sure enough when Louis turns around his cheeks are flushed red and nose a darker shade, blue eyes watery and Harry steps forward to hold him watching how Louis doesn't protest and slumps against him. "Shh sweetheart it's fine. She's in a better place right now, baby." He whispers holding Louis' sobbing body tight against his.

He keeps whispering things and when finally Louis' sobs subside he tips his chin and rubs his wet cheekbones and the corner of his eyes. He still can't accept the ethereal beauty that is Louis.

"Do you want to meet my mum?" He asks, his voice hoarse from all the crying he did and Harry nods, "If you want." Louis holds his palm and the both of them walks towards the stones which had Johanna Deakin written on it.

"Hi...Uhm Ma'am, I am Harry, Harry Styles and your son right here is my best friend and I'm sure you'd be so proud of him if you were to be here." He talks and Louis giggles beside him, "It's like she's right in front of you, Harry." Harry narrows his eyes,