10

"What's your flavour?" Harry asks holding his chocolate chip one and Louis shoves it forward, "Taste it yourself." He offers and Harry grins before bending down to have Louis' ice cream.

"Not bad." He mumbles though his face says something entirely different bubbling a laugh out of Louis, "It's chocolate mint not every sane person likes it." Harry squawks, "Excuse me? You're the insane one who eats chip with mint."

"Oh love if you haven't noticed it yet, but I'm built different." Harry hums and offers Louis his ice cream who nods and goes on his tiptoes for the spoon only for Harry to pull it away and connect their lips instead. Louis moans wide eyes when his husband pushes him to the wall and rounds an arm around his waist holding him closer.

Their tongues meet and Louis whimpers feeling the cold muscle with his own, he tasted the chocolate chip flavour and his own hands go around his husband's neck, he relaxes on his toes loving the way Harry bends so much to kiss him.

He feels the cone slipping from his fingers and he can't even bring himself to hold it tight when his box finally falls down Louis gasps and Harry nibbles his bottom lip, "My sweet sweet baby." He hoarsely whispers and Louis whimpers at the claim.

"God baby your lips taste much better than the mint chocolate chip." He groans and Louis squeals feeling the cold liquid of ice cream on the side of his neck, Harry doesn't let him question the move as the man is tipping his chin and closing his mouth around the area.

He tilts his head further to let Harry do whatever he wants to letting small pants, gasps and whimpers fall his lips.

Harry continues to smear ice cream on his neck pinning him to their kitchen wall, Louis throws his head back when the licks turn to harsh bites and then soothing suckling.

" 'arry m-my ice cream. I-It's dirtying my f-feet." He manages to whine out and Harry pulls apart, his lips coated red and cheeks carrying a light flush in them, "Oops." He whispers cheekily and Louis finds himself smiling fondly, "Hi."

They kiss again but this time Harry pulls him up and keeps walks forward until Louis is sitting on the counter, his legs spreading automatically letting Harry to slide inside.

"Mm Hazza gonna wipe that off..." he whispers and his husband pecks his lips twice before nodding, "Stay here I'll do it."

And things like that makes Louis realise how close he's to falling for Harry.

Even in their abnormal situation what with all the marriage and than their friends with benefits thing.

He watches Harry mop the area and pick their cups before setting it in the dishwasher. Louis doesn't even realise he's got this silly so much in love smile—His Harry smile— until Harry's smiling back at him.

This looks and feel utterly domestic and Louis realises he won't mind doing this for the rest of their lives. Not one bit.

He jumps off the counter and slaps his own thighs, "Gotta shower Harold. You've made me sticky." He scrunches his nose and Harry hums coming over to bend and kiss him on the mouth.