He slaps the exposed area watching the way Louis' arse jiggles and he groans bending down to suck bites on it, he holds Louis down on the mattress by one hand on his hip as he bites and suckles.

He holds the panty in a fist before yanking it off and eventually throwing the ripped material off, spreading his cheeks he spits inside and pushes his saliva through a thumb.

Louis gasps and moans as Harry continues to eat him out, licking and biting. "Gonna cum." His boy moans out and Harry fastens his pace before he knows it Louis' small body is spasming as the boy empties on the duvet. Harry turns him around and kisses his swollen lip.

"You still up for it?" He cheekily asks and Louis glares at him through lust filled blue eyes, "Finger me, please Hazzy." Louis begs and Harry kisses his nose before stretching a hand and removes the new bottle of lube, strawberry flavoured.

"Touch yourself, pretty flower." He orders and removes his boxers, his cock hard and red ,slamming against his stomach,he watches Louis' eyes widening.

"Beautiful." He whispers as Louis blushes furiously biting his lip and wrapping a delicate hand around his own prick before moving it up and down, "Look at you, so greedy that despite coming once you already want more." Louis moans at that his prick fattening in his hands as Harry rubs the Lube in his two fingers warming them up.

When Harry's fingers find his boy's already wet hole he rubs it kissing the pale white thighs and sucking a bite on it, "Stop." He orders and Louis stops his ministrations, "Hands on the headboard." Louis quickly raises his hand holding the headboard.

When a finger breaches inside Louis moans throwing his head back as another follows, Harry scissors him with intent loving the way his boy writhes when Harry rubs his prostate, "E-Enough please. H-Harry please." He begs and Harry kisses his temple, "Shhh I've got you, baby."

He grabs the condom and goes to wear it when Louis whimpers loudly, "What?" He asks and Louis shakes his head, "No condom. Bare, Harry. Want to feel you." The blue eyed boy whispers and Harry bites his lip, "Okay." Louis smiles but there's tightness to it which indicates that his boy is scared.

He lathers as much Lube on his hardness as he could and holds Louis' thighs apart rubbing their cocks together, "Oh Harry." Louis moans circling his arms around Harry's neck pulling him down, he lets the boy hide his face in his neck before he rubs the head of his cock on the wet rim and then pushes inside the tight ring of muscle.

Louis tenses and Harry holds him tight against him by the back of his head as he pushes inside inch by inch, the glide smooth because of the Lube but tight enough for Harry to groan as he slams his cock entirely inside, their hips meet and Louis gasps, Harry feels the wet trail on his his neck and he gently untucks his boy's head from his neck.

Wiping the tears he lets their lips meet, "If it's hurting much we can stop." He whispers and Louis shakes his head before tightening his legs behind Harry's waist, "Move." Louis whines and Harry pulls his hips back before slamming back inside.

Louis moans loudly at that, his hands tightening around the headboard such that his knuckles go slightly white as Harry continues to slam inside. "So tight even after I ate you and fingered you." He groans sucking Louis' neck, "Ha-Harry." Louis whimpers and Comes just when Harry gives a large thrust that has him pulling out entirely only to slam back again.

Harry turns them in a way which has Louis on top while Harry lays on his back, he sucks Louis' neck and plants his feet on the mattress before thrusting upwards. Louis' hand travels behind his hair as he cranes his neck for Harry to make more marks.

The green eyed man rests his hand on the bulge that forms each time he thrusts upwards. "So b-big....H-Hazzy Mmhmm please fill me up." Louis whispers mouthing on his jaw and then sucking, "You'll like that won't you? Fill you up with my seed in that tight cunt of yours?" Louis whimpers and tugs at Harry's hair, he feels the tight hot coiling in his stomach and his thrusts falter, two sloppy thrusts layer he's emptying inside his boy's velvety heat.

They lay like that heaving and panting in their post coital haze, Louis sits up right and turns to stare at Harry who curses under his breathe, "You look wrecked and so beautiful." He grunts rubbing the sweaty hips and curling his fingers around each side.

Louis could ride him in reverse cowgirl easily in the position they are at. Louis turns causing him to slip out of the heat and Louis winces when Harry's cum trickles down to his thighs, he sits on top of Harry's abdomen before leaning down and nuzzling his face in the man's neck.

"Thank you." He whispers and Harry confusedly chuckles at that running a hand over Louis' hair and down to his back. "What for?"

"For giving me the best first time I could ask for." Harry tips his head back and caresses the soft flushed cheekbones, he kisses Louis letting his tongue get the pleasure of tasting the honey ones. Louis moans and goes pliant on top of him.

"Thank you for trusting me enough." Louis lovingly nuzzles in his palm like a contented kitten and Harry pecks his temple before letting the boy tuck his face in Harry's neck.

He gently lays Louis on his back and stands up, "Where are you going?" His boy whines and Harry chuckles, "Just bringing a clothe to wipe the cum off you baby." Louis pouts, "We can do that later, just cuddles please."

"No later on it'll be flaky and you'll get irritated and don't want my baby to be cranky now do I?" Louis sulks and Harry quickly walks off to bring a rag, he gently wipes Louis' stomach and then his thighs, bringing the clothe to his wrecked hole he bites his lip at the sight before experimentally pushing a finger inside, Louis squeals.

"Sore." He whimpers and Harry kisses the small of his back, "I know Blue. I'm sorry." He whispers and after he's sure Louis is clean he throws the rag and joins his boy in the bed. He pulls Louis closer and tucks his face in the boy's neck while his small body fixes with Harry's large one. "I love you, Blue." He whispers.

"I love you more Hazzy." He pecks the boy's hair and closes his eyes, fatigue crossing him and he finds himself falling in to the land of dreams with his home in his arms.

*******

Hi hi hi and I am so so sorry for the wait that I put y'all through. These few days have been kind of rough on me coz of studies and all. I have one of the most important exams of my life after six months and I've prepared nothing so yeah I'm deeply fucked. Pray for me y'all. Plus here's the smut that you should've gotten but couldn't so I'm sorry for that!!!

  Plus I'll stop my rant here and let's hope my anxiety and stress subsides and I complete this book with good chapters. Till then stay safe and keep smiling. Also do your work on time or else you'll be crying like me.

Y.xx