"Are you serious Harry?"

"Yes I am mom. I love him." He says proudly managing to hold his phone with his shoulder, "I'm so happy for you baby. I'm glad you found your person."

"I did and thanks to you, mom."

Harry manages to make Tacos, Fajitas, a carrot cake with a "Will you marry me?" On it and finally a ring made with foil paper.

He enters Louis' room smiling at the interior, it was like a safe haven type of thing, trinkets and soft things inside and in the middle laid Louis surrounded by soft toys and Harry couldn't help but kiss his boy's nose which scrunches and Harry can't help but kiss more, he trails his lips down to the soft honey tasting ones loving the way Louis kisses back, "Mmhm missed your lips." Louis whispers and Harry hums pecking his entire face and erupting giggles out of the smaller boy.

"I missed you entirely." Louis giggles and circles his hands around Harry's neck pulling him down to let their tongues meet.

"I love you." Harry whispers the words should feel foreign on his tongue but it sounded natural as if it was made to be said to Louis.

"Cmon I've got a surprise for you, Baby." Louis hums.

"Oh my god what is this?" He asks with wide eyes and Harry kisses his neck, "It's an apology dinner date. One that says that I missed you and I was an idiot give me another chance." Louis giggles bashfully and turns to let their lips meet.

"I love it." Harry pecks his lips softly and then pulls his seat out, Louis thanks him and sits down.

Their dinner is full of shy smiles and loving kisses shared from across the table, at one moment Harry grabs his chair and sits next to Louis, "The distance was way too much." Louis rolls his eyes and feeds him the fajitas.

When Harry brings out the carrot cake he carefully sets it down, "This one is a big surprise, Mr. Louis Tomlinson."

"Styles. I'm Louis Styles,Harry." Harry smiles at that and opens the dish covering the cake he sees the way Louis gasps with wide eyes, "Will you marry me, Louis?" He asks going on his knees and offering the foil ring to the boy who giggles, "Of course I will." Happily Harry pushes the ring inside his thin finger, "When we go home I'll buy you a prettier one, one that'll be choose by you and will complete us."

Standing up he kisses Louis who opens his mouth pliantly, "We are still married, Haz." He whispers when they pull apart and Harry pecks his nose, "I know. I never signed the divorce papers."

"Me too. I buried it inside my mattress." Harry chuckles and kisses his lips once again before stretching a palm for him. "Will you dance with me?"

"Gladly." And they dance under the moon and stars.

"I, Harry Styles." Harry whispers in Louis' ear feeling him shiver, "Take you, Louis Tomlinson as my lawfully wedded wife for the rest of our lives, I promise to be yours forever until my last breathe and even after that I'll be yours. I keep The stars and moons as the witness of our union and my love." He continues,

"I'll never fail you, will always keep you first,

Your safety is my responsibility and you are my first priority. Under your eyes I find my home and on your lips I find my serenity. You are my other half and I believe in that. I love you Louis." He completes and pulls apart to see tears on the boy's cheekbones who smiles when Harry wipes them off.

"I, Louis Tomlinson, takes you, Harry Styles as my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to love you until I'm on my death bed and I promise to be yours until I die. In your arms I find my peace, you are my peace. You are my home and I don't want anything else. You are my other half too, you complete me like a lost puzzle. My heart belongs to you, always and forever." Harry rests their foreheads together,

"My best friend in the whole world, may I kiss my bride now?" He asks and Louis giggles wetly, "Kiss me I'm yours." Harry cups his cheek and bends to capture his mouth. Their tongues meet in the sweetest reunion and the stars smile upon them.

Harry and Louis kissed and danced and they were in so much love that nothing was going to change that. They were each other's halves and that was no doubt.

A love so calm and raw was what they found in each other.