Louis breaks him off with a loud laugh, "I know Harry I've seen the movie and I know what they mean about people with stupidly giant limbs! Didn't wanted to feed your ego 's all." He shrugs and Harry stares at him, "You're such a menace Jesus Christ!" Louis giggles some more and then their gondola is arriving, Harry jumps in first stretching a palm out for Louis who gladly takes it definitely not noticing how Harry's large hands completely envelopes his smaller ones.

Harry still doesn't leaves his hands when they're sitting down with the green eyed man pointing out places and talking in absolutely well spoken Italian with the man who drove their gondola.

When they pass the Rialto Bridge Harry pulls Louis closer turning his jaw to the walls of it, "I wish we came here at night, there's a beautiful swarm of fireflies in here. But till then you can admire this." The silence and smell of water is what Harry meant and Louis loved it.

He also loved something else, something like Harry's hand on his waist and his husband's hands intertwined along with his, Louis noticed how His waist was covered by the span of Harry's palm.

"I thought you haven't notice the place?" He asks and Harry looks sheepish, "I haven't. Was doing some really intense business under the bridge when they caught my eyesight."

"Yeah you mean shagging someone?" Harry clicks his tongue, "There's many things to discuss about Blue stop discussing my previous sex life." He grumbles and Louis scrunches his nose.

"Thought you aren't ashamed about it?" Harry smirks curling his hand tighter around Louis' who bites the inside of his cheeks ignoring the tingles that shot at the contact.

"I'm not. Just saving you the displeasure of hearing my sexual relationships, Blue." Louis scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"You hungry?" Harry asks as Louis wears the shades Harry gave him, he looks at the green eyed man and nods, "We've been out since when?"

"It's been a rough four hours, almost time for lunch. You look cute with my things on." You see Louis fights the blush rising on his cheeks but he fails miserably and ducks his head down to adjust his lavender coloured blouse.

"I trust you with my appetite Styles."

"Oh Blue you'll love my choice, We're going to eat at this finest restaurant in the whole of Italy, she's my second favourite women in the whole world first being my mum of course."

"Don't tell me you are taking me to one of your one night stand's restaurant!" He shrieks with wide eyes behind shades Harry smirks, "You'll love Vanessa. So much and she'll love you back I promise." And with that the infuriating man Who's also Louis' husband turns around talking to the Italian man.

They stop at an end and Harry hoists Louis by his waist to climb up the wood, following suit and He still doesn't remove his hand from the small of Louis' back.

Louis feels the Burn of his handprints on his waist and the man's proximity is too close to get ignored.

What Louis hadn't expected was to stand near a small cozy looking restaurant by the very end of a lane, confused Louis stares at the man who smiles, "Trust me Lou." With that they enter inside and, "Harry!" An accented voice chirps the moment the bells ring and Louis turns to the source to see a short lady with white hair and a motherly looking personality grinning.

"Ciao Vani!" Harry grins and the woman waddles her way to them before hugging Harry who hugs her back and Louis couldn't help but let his lips spread In a smile at the adorable scene,

"Sembri magro Harry." Her dark painted lips upturn into a frown as she looks at Harry, her eyes travelling down to his form, "I'm fine Vani. Meet My husband, Louis. Louis this is Vanessa also known as my Vani." He winks at her and she gushes before looking at Louis who smiles at her.

[You look so thin.]

Her mouth falls in a gasp, "È così carino."

[He is so pretty]

"I-I don't speak Italian, I'm sorry I only know english." Louis quickly says and Harry chuckles but it sounds rather fond before his hands find Louis' waist and he smiles down at him, "Lo è. Il mio ragazzo è il più carino là fuori, vero, Vani?"

[He is. My boy is the prettiest out there isn't he, Vani?]

"E adorabile. Poor boy looks lost, come 'ere darling. Harry you hogged a beautiful boy for yourself." She then says in English and Louis finds himself blushing, "Vani now why don't you feed us your special cooking? Blue is hungry."

[And adorable]

"Siete coppia perfetta! I'll be right back from the kitchen you take your seats and Louis please make yourself at home. Harry's boy deserves everything good." She gushes and Louis smiles at her desperately not trying to preen at the words Harry's boy. When he stares at Harry he's blushing too, "Thank you, What convo did you had in Italian?" He asks when Harry pulls a chair out for him.

[A match made in Heaven]

"Eh Uhm nothing, it was just us talking about each other. She thinks you are pretty and adorable." He says quickly regaining his composure from getting all shy and nervous back to his confident self.

"Does she now?" Louis asks and Harry softly smiles sending Louis' heart in a Frenzy more than it already was. "It's no lie, Blue. You are beautiful and pretty and cute." Louis ducks his head down and plays with his wedding band.

"Thank you for the compliment." He whispers and Harry hums before connecting their hands together, "I'm so glad we are doing this together, because even if it's a marriage of convenience at least I have a pretty boy like you with me." And just like that the moment they had is shattered as realisation dawns on Louis.

That this marriage of convenience was not real and Harry was someone too far from his league and that in three days he'll be back to his struggling student except that this time when he sits in his lecture hall he'll be married, having a husband along with ten billions in his account and that nothing about this was far from normal. Also the fact that Harry was not helping the case by being so stupidly charming and doing adorable and romantic shit without even knowing it.

Louis tries to shake it off when Harry is telling him about how he ended up in Vanessa's kitchen.

"She makes the softest bread, Blue eat it like this." He says making a show of pulling a small piece of bread and dipping it in the bowl of Shrimp Alfredo, Louis tries but either the bread falls of or the topping so Harry quietly chuckles before tucking out a nice piece and then bringing the food near Louis' lips who opens his mouth and let Harry feed him.

His eyes widens at the taste, "This is delicious." Harry grins at him and brings his finger in his mouth sucking off the remains, the act shouldn't have caused a tingle in between Louis' thighs but it did and Louis' royally fucked.