"It's for two years Harry, a contractual marriage is what this will be, publicly you will be a couple and in the privacy you can do whatever the hell you want. It'll be all professional unless you both decide to do otherwise." She shrugs and Louis frowns,

"Fuck no I'm never sleeping with him. He's got an attitude larger than the size of Russia." He scowls,

"Time will tell Blue. That's not the point though mom this is stupid like this is the worst idea you'll ever have and I'm not in this."

"Oh you will be once I take away your fucking ceo ship and give it to Gemma, my girl can swoop your arse even with a fucking child on her hip!"

"Only two years you say ma'am?" Louis asks fidgeting with his fingers and Harry's hoodie, "Yeah two years. Twenty billions. You in?" Anne asks with bright features and Louis sighs.

"I'm already going to live with you and it's not like we are going to act like—"

"Okay that's where you are wrong, you will act like a real couple, you'll go on a honeymoon, you'll have an absolutely beautiful wedding, vows will be exchanged everything will be real and Harry will have no side lovers or anything, You too Louis." Harry loudly groans,

"I don't think that—"

"That or give up your ceo ship. It's on you son."

Defeated Harry sighs. Sometimes he hated his mother.

"I'll do it. But the contract will be on my terms."

"Only two years mom and after that I'm ending this mockery of yours." Harry grunts and Anne smirks, "One day you'll thank me for this."

"Yeah and that will be the day I'll be in my grave." Harry grumbles,

"Dying due to lack of penis usage." Louis mumbles and Ducks his head down when the green eyed man glares at him, "Careful there blue you are speaking to your future husband."

"Careful there Harold this is a contractual marriage."

"There'll be a grand wedding for you though." Anne chimes in.

"When will we create the contract?" He asks leaning back and plopping his bum properly on the soft sofa, He ignores Harry who stands up and sits right beside Louis—Louis tries to ignore the heat radiating off his bare upper body, he bites his lip staring at Anne who is sitting with her legs crossed in front of them.

"Tomorrow? I can bring our family lawyer— Liam Payne—tomorrow itself and we can discuss the terms and conditions. The contract will entirely made by your clause and Harry's. We'll make some public appearances of bo—"

"Mom I'm not doing that, this is not a PR stunt. We don't need any public appearances, directly on the wedding please." Harry says and Louis nods along, "Exactly. I don't want to be popular enough, I'm still a student ma'am."

"Oh okay then, you both want to get married so soon I see." the joke went flat as Harry rolled his eyes, "It's the Styles' gene in me, now you see where I get the bad jokes thing?" Harry asks turning his head to stare at Louis who nods,

"The resemblance is hard to miss." He shrugs and Harry smiles shooting his dimples, "Okay you both are not going to sit there and make fun of my bad jokes in my defence I've lived with Harry since twenty years, he moved out only seven years ago."

"Excuse me mother, I'm not going to indulge myself into childish banter anymore, I've got work to do and I'm quite certain you've got to go too."

"Brat. I'll see you soon Louis, take care honey. I'll be leaving now, I've got to prepare a wedding after all!" Anne kisses Harry's cheeks and hugs Louis who tries not to flinch because her hug triggered Louis' mother's hugs and he had to control his tears.

When Anne is no more near them Harry slumps down, "I'm sorry Louis." He mutters with a hand pinched over the bridge of his nose. "That's what I can do after you have provided a roof under my head. Besides who am I to refuse twenty billion dollars?" Louis jokes with a lopsided grin and Harry purses his lips.

"I'm never going to be a good husband to you, Blue. It's not in me, I can't stay attached to only one person I've got to have someone else." Louis furrows his brows,

"We are not marrying out of love Harry, I understand. Just two years and I'll be out of your nose forever." He promises.

"How do you want your wedding to be?" Harry asks turning to face Louis who finds himself caught off guard with all the attention he was receiving, he clears his throat and plays with the tips of his fingers before swiping his fringe away from his eyes, "I-I don't know. I haven't thought about my wedding anytime, it's like I'll graduate work three or four years fall in love with a man and marry, small wedding and all." He shrugs.

"I can't give that to you, Blue. We've got to have this grand wedding with paps and all. I'm so sorry." Louis giggles at him, "Hey Harry it's fine yeah. Besides you are in this too, must be hard to let go off your freedom. I'm not going to stop you though only if you're discreet about it."

"I mean you are pretty, I could definitely get off with the thought of you." He winks and Louis rolls his eyes throwing the nearest object at the man which happens to be a pillow, "You're so insufferable."

"Careful there hon We've got to be together for another two years." Harry winks easily catching the pillow and Louis purses his lips, "Don't you have work to do?"

"It's Sunday of course I don't. Also let's talk about how we're going to make this work."