Part sixty-three: that someone

Start from the beginning

"Mix," Earth was still frowning but his hands automatically wrapped themselves around Mix.

"Why not? You deserve that money," Mix said, playing with the string of Earth's grey hoodie.

"For what exactly?"

"For saving my grandmother and father?!" Mix said matter of factly.

"Praewa already paid for it—she gave me you," Earth said, finally looking at Mix.

"But this is for both of us. Don't be so righteous all the time and accept them. Please?"

Earth bit his lips, it was hard to resist Mix, when he was looking at Earth with his big doe eyes, snuggled in Earth's arms, acting so cute. "Okay, fine, but I'll use them only until I find my own job."

Mix reached with his hands and cupped Earth's face, pulling him down so that he could kiss him, "you are the best boyfriend ever," he whispered on Earth's lips before kissing him slowly, gently, caressing Earth's lips with his own, savouring every second.

"Hmmmm," Earth hmmed into the kiss, pulling Mix closer to himself, making him sit on his lap, still without breaking their kiss.

Mix's fingers were playing with the collar of Earth's hoodie while Earth's hands rested on Mix's waist. Mix couldn't help himself—kissing Earth was way too addicting for him to stop once he started.

Earth smiled into the kiss before letting go of Mix's lips and pressing one peck on Mix's cheek instead. "We won't get anything done if you keep distracting me with your pretty mouth."

"You can't do many things here anyway. Besides, kissing is good for burning calories," Mix said, leaning in to kiss Earth again.

Earth smiled, stopping Mix before the younger could attack his lips again, "I think right now we need some calories. Aren't you hungry?" The pizza Earth took out of the freezer was still laying unopened on the kitchen counter.

"I'm not saying I'm not but you taste better than a food," Mix said, pouting.

Earth laughed, shaking his head, "someone is really brave recently, hmm?"

"I have waited for a long time to have you here alive with a beating heart for me to not being open about how much you drive me nuts," Mix said, still pouting, playing with the strings on Eath's hoodie—tieing and untieing them over and over again.

"Wow, that started really serious and then it went downhill pretty fast," Earth chuckled, earing a light slap on the shoulder from Mix.

"Eaaaarth," Mix whined, about to stand up from Earth's extremely comfortable lap.

However, Earth strengthened his hold on Mix's waist, not letting the boy go anywhere. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Does my angel want more kisses?"

Mix was looking at Earth, eyes narrowed, contemplating whether Earth was messing with him again or not. Earth was looking back at him with a small smile, waiting, not saying anything.

"Are you messing with me again?" Mix asked suspiciously.

Earth shook his head, "no."

"Can I get more kisses?"

This time Earth nodded, "Yes," and without waiting for Mix's reaction, he reconnected their lips again. He could feel Mix smiling into the kiss and Mix's hands gently pulling on his hair.

Earth was teasing Mix but in reality, his heart played the most beautiful melody every time Mix graced Earth's lips with his own. 

It's been months since he was able to taste Mix's lips on his own, it's been over a week since he was alive, but he still couldn't believe that it was all truly happening. That after more than fifty years he had found someone who truly loved him, who couldn't get enough of his kisses and his touches, who spent with him all day every day without getting tired of him, who listened to everything that was on his mind patiently and carefully—remembering his words, his thoughts, who was willing to go outside with him even in the freezing cold, who was there to share quiet mornings and lulling evenings, who danced with him under the Christmas lights even without a slow love-song coming up from the radio, who understood him and was there for him like no one ever was before; not even his old friend, Praewa.

Waiting fifty-six years for Mix was worth every second of feeling alone, sad, frustrated, hurt, helpless—all the negative emotions Earth felt through all those years were worth it in the end.  And Earth would without any doubt without any second thoughts wait for another fifty-six years if it meant that it would be Mix who he would be holding in his arms like he was doing at this moment.

Feeling Mix's strong but delicate body on him, under his fingers; feeling Mix's heartbeat as their chests were pressed together and the way it beat the same way Earth's heart did—fast but not too fast, strong but not strong enough to jump out of their chests, as it felt it would.

Mix was gripping the collar of Earth's hoodie tightly, his mouth half-open, subtle moans leaving them as Earth danced over Mix's lips with his tongue before entering them.

Earth's hands left Mix's waist, falling on his thighs, stroking and squeezing them, making Mix let out louder moans as they were desperately trying to catch their breath without breaking off their kiss. None of them wanted to do it. None of them dared to do it.

"I love your thighs," Earth mumbled into the kiss, giving them one particularly hard squeeze, making Mix giggle, eventually stopping their kiss.

"You have been attached to them since I have moved here. Don't think I didn't notice," Mix said, his hands travelling down Earth's body, finding their way under his hoodie. 

"Damn, I thought I was subtle," Earth grinned.

"Not even a little bit," Mix said, grinning back at Earth.

"Well, I'm not even sorry. Want more kisses?"

"No," Mix shook his head.

"No?" Earth raised his eyebrow.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh, are you now?"

"Hey! I said I was hungry before," Mix slapped Earth's abs.

"I know, I know. Okay, get up. Let's make that pizza," Earth said, waiting for Mix to get up before he stood up too and they went to the kitchen area.

"You cook, I'll just watch," Mix said, jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter.

"As you wish, your majesty," and opened the pizza box.

To be continued...

P.S. You can move right to the epilogue🙈