Chapter 22

Author's P.O.V.

All of them are in the living room, The Bangtan are sitting on the couch feeling nervous and excited.

The BT21 are standing across them, staring at the visitors confusingly and curious while Van and (Y/n) are standing beside them.

(Y/n) clears her throat and the BT21 looks at her "Boys you told me you all are looking for your fathers right?" she ask and they nod.

"We really want to see them, It's been almost a year already" Tata said sadly and Chimmy agrees.

Taehyung lets out a shaky breath after hearing what his beloved Tata said, he's longing for him too.

"Cheer up sweetie because today, you all gonna meet them" (Y/n) said and the BT21's mood lighten up and their eyes sparkles.

"R-really mama?" Mang ask and she nods "But where are they?" Cooky ask and (Y/n) smiles at them before looking at the seven men.

Namjoon took a deep breathe and stood up, the other members following him "On the count of three, let's all took off our mask" he whispers to his members and they nod.

"Mama what are they doing?" Shooky ask (Y/n), she pats his head "Just wait sweetie"

"3"

"2"

"1"

They off their mask and the BT21 were beyond suprise, they can't believe it. After many months of waiting and looking for their fathers, they finally saw/found them.

"P-papa?" they all uttered and the seven men smiles at them.

The BT21 run towards them and gave them a hug, Tata and Chimmy cried in Taehyung and Jimin's arms. RJ and Mang hugs Jin and Jhope like their life depends on it.

While Cooky, Shooky and Koya just hug and sighs in relief.

They're finally home.

(Y/n) just smiles lovingly at them, she feels a little bit teary but manage to hide it away..

Van pats her back and she just sighs in content "Come on Van, let's give them time" she said and they went in the kitchen.

༺¨¨¨♡¨¨¨༻

(Y/n) and Van are preparing dinner while BTS and the BT21 are having their fun time in the living room, talking and playing.

After BTS have a great bonding time with the BT21, they went home. (Y/n) invite them for dinner but they refuse kindly and said that Mr. Song already prepared them food.

Now (Y/n) and the BT21 are in the dining table, eating their dinner.

The boys have wide smiles on their face while eating and that made (Y/n) smile too.

“So boys, are you happy right now?” she ask and they said ‘yes’ in unison.

“Papa cried while hugging me and I was worried but he said it was tears of joy” RJ said.

“Well my papa took many pictures of me and it was fun” Mang said and giggles.

“My papa just cuddle me and caress my head and I feel like I’m home and safe, it was soo comfy” Tata said.

“Papa kook and I just chat and he told me that he’ll teach me boxing one day *squeals* I can’t wait for that” Cooky said.

“That’s nice, my papa and I just cuddle too like tata because he’s tired and I’m tired too, he also hums me a song” Shooky said and munch on his nuggets.

“Me and Papa joon have a trivia test game and It was fun, he said I’m smart” Koya said while smiling.

“My papa ask me so many questions like how am I doing, am I upset at him or like how long did I wait for him and after I answered all of his questions I cried and he cried too, he said he was sorry but I said It’s okay” Chimmy said and (Y/n) caress his cheeks.

“Oh sweetie” she said and Chimmy just smiled.

"What did they said to you when they left?" (Y/n) ask them after.

"Papa Joon said they'll visit us soon because they need to fix something" Koya answered and she just nod.

༺¨¨¨♡¨¨¨༻

After they chat and ate, the boys went to the living room watching television, Van is washing the dishes while (Y/n) prepares their pajamas.

She puts the pajamas on their beds and went to her room to prepare her pajamas too, she looks at the picture on her bedside table and picks it up, she smiles sadly and sat on her bed.

“What would I do, when the time comes you boys will go back to your fathers?” she said and sighs.

“This day is sooooo crazy, knowing you boys are robots that are kidnapped and your fathers are the biggest kpop boy band in the world. I almost screamed ‘Is this freaking real or am I just dreaming?” she added and chuckles softly.

“I should spend my remaining days with you my babies, I’ll tell Daisy and Perry they’ll manage the shop tomorrow. I can’t waste my time knowing you’ll–” she stopped talking and tears slip out from her eyes, she breathes shakily and wipes it.

“H-hey (Y/n) don’t cry, be strong okay?” she said, she puts back the picture frame and went downstairs.

She saw the boys are watching news about BTS song Butter was topped #1 on billboards for three weeks. They’re so amaze and clapped happily, even (Y/n) is amazed at the seven men.

“Oh mama, are you okay?” RJ asked and she look at them “Of course, by the way go now and take a bath boys, I’ll just prepare your milks and tea” she said and they nod.

༺¨¨¨♡¨¨¨༻

[Italic - They’re speaking korean]

Namjoon’s P.O.V.

(At Mr. Song’s house) (2 weeks later)

    We’re now at the living room playing some UNO when my phone rang, I excused myself and went to the kitchen. I look at the caller and answered it.

Hello PD-nim” I greeted “Namjoon-ah, how’s everything there? Did you already talked to (Last name) about the BT21?” he ask.

Yes PD-nim, she was shock when I told her everything. She’ll gave the BT21 back to us but she needs some time so we gave her 2 months” I answered.

You gave her what? 2 months? Namjoon did you forget that you all need to come back here at Korea because of your schedules, Run episodes and film an another music video?” he said frustratedly and my eyes widen.

I-i’m sorry PD-nim, I forgot” I said and he sighs “I know that it’s hard for her to give back the BT21 but you need to understand your situation right now, we can’t give you another months to stay there because of your schedules” he said.

I understand PD-nim, I’m sorry again. I’ll try to talk her about this” I said and he hums.

Alright, It’s getting late there. Have some rest now Namjoon-ah, I’ll call you some time” he said and we bid our goodbyes.

He ended the call and I sat on the chair, this is stressful to be honest and I don’t know what to do now. I startled when someone tap my shoulder, It was Hobi.

Hey are you okay?” he ask and I just nod “Okay you’re lying” he said and I sigh “I’ll talk it to you guys tomorrow, I’m off to bed first” I said and he nods.

I went to my shared room with Yoongi hyung and plop down on my bed, I put my phone on the bedside table and finally went to sleep.