My Miracle💛

~No one's pov~

Encanto, the town where every body was happy and healthy. The town was run by the madrigals, Isabela who helped out with flowers and being a graceful angel, luisa who helps carry all kinds of stuff and placing them in the right place, antonio who helps with wild animals, pepa who makes everybody's day brighten by just changing the weather, julietta who gives food to the people who needs it and heals them, bruno who predicts people's prophecies, dolores who can hear a mile away mirabel who's the heart of the casita...

And then there was camilo...

The shapeshifting boy, the boy who makes people smile. The boy that can make people laugh.

He's 15years old. Almost Old enough to do anything he wants. But he still kept on thinking about his purpose, is his purpose in life just to make people happy and laugh? That's it?

Is his purpose just to help the family have a clean name?

He knew everybody, everybody in town, everyone who had their own unique and talent... But.. Who was camilo madrigal? Just a boy who makes people smile and comes from a high profile family? Or is there someone much more than just that handsome face?

The curly haired boy laid in bed looking up in his ceiling, with millions of thoughts running in his mind. This was his third day in his room and not coming out, his mami was the one who brought him food.

All of them were definitely worried for camilo, he hasn't come out of his room for 3 days straight. None of them knew what had happened to him

He heard a knock on his door, which probably means that it was his mami bringing him breakfast. But this time, it was actually bruno...

"Hey bud, how are you?" He came in with his small smile and a tray of food "Not doing really good..." he muttered. Continued looking at the ceiling.

"Here, eat these alright? Maybe you'll feel better" he shook his head 'no' and turned the other way to face the wall.

He heard his tío sighed, and head out of camilo's bedroom.

Camilo woke up only to realise he had slept through the whole day.

He got up from his bed, he hadn't done any exercises so he expected his whole body to be weak, and it was.

He opened his window and popped his head out outside. The night was quiet as expected, everybody was all asleep.

He was about to close his window when he then spotted someone. She was a girl, he hadn't seen her before, He thought she was probably the one who had just moved into town. Mirabel did mention somebody moving into town.

She was wearing a white cottage dress and a white bow on her hair, she also holding a basket that was filled with food and treats.

Camilo hummed, then casita made a small noise using the wooden tile "What do you think casita? Should I follow her?" Casita made a tapping noise, saying he should.

Camilo grabbed his favorite ruana, putting it on and head downstairs. It felt... Nice to finally exit his room.

He heads down the stairs and casita opened the door for him. He looked around and saw that the girl was going to the forest. He immediately ran to her to catch up.

In the middle of the forest, he soon stopped when he saw her stop. He was a bit confused at first but then lots of wild animals like rabbits, birds, deers and even a jaguar approached her.

She leaned towards them and started to feed them with the treats she had brought with her. They all looked really happy.. Camilo's lips formed a smile, after 3 days he had finally formed a smile.