The one💛

Warning: Badly written 

~No one's pov~ 

"Antonio you're failing every single one of your classes!!" Pepa angrily told her son who looked terrified as hell "Your teacher even told me you always get distracted!" The teacher has mentioned to Pepa that her son has been falling behind in class, which made her pretty mad

"Now, now, calm down, amor. Maybe Antonio is just a little too overwhelmed" Felix told his wife. Trying to calm her down. 

"Antonio go outside and play while I try to calm your mother down," Felix told his son who immediately got up from his seat and left. 

Antonio then bumped into Camilo and Dolores who already knew what had happened since Dolores told Camilo everything "Hey bud, it's alright. How about we just help you with your schoolwork?" Camilo suggested. 

"Uhm, Camilo, you know we can't. Abuela gave us chores to do. We're totally busy!" 

"Well, how about Mirabel? isn't she normally the one who tutors, Antonio?" 

"Her, Isabela, and Luisa are all busy too." 

Camilo sighed in defeat. He kneeled in front of Antonio and sadly smiled "Don't worry buddy, we'll try getting you back on track and we'll get those grades up! RIGHT Dolores?" He glared at Dolores, it's like forcing her to say yes "Yeah, we will. Don't worry" Dolores smiled. 

Antonio nodded at the two of them and immediately ran outside to play with all the other kids. 

🍁

Camilo went to town to pick up his little brother for dinner. He saw no trace of him. He tried asking the other kids but they all just shrugged at him which got Camilo worried. He looked everywhere for Antonio but yet he couldn't find him. 

"ANTONIO!!" He yelled, hoping his little brother heard him. He repeated for a while until he completely panicked, he ran back to the casita house and saw Dolores exiting casita "OH MY GOSH DOLORES! OUR BROTHER IS MISSING!!! QUICK, TRY TO SEE IF YOU CAN HEAR HIM" Dolores turned to him confused, and then let out a laugh. (oa mo)

"Silly. Antonio isn't missing. He's right over there"  She pointed at the small hill not that far from the town. Camilo turned to where Dolores was pointing and she was right. He saw Antonio sitting on top of the hill with a small table in front of him that had a piece of paper. It looked like he was writing. And there was also a girl just on the other side of the small table, smiling at him as she patiently waited for him to finish. She had a yellow dress on with what looked like a daffodil flower crown on her head that was probably made by Isabela. 

Dolores let out a happy squeak and approached them, making Camilo follow behind her. "Antonio it's time for dinner," Dolores told her little brother who immediately looked up at her "Aww! But I still wanna learn with y/n!!" He whined causing y/n to laugh "Don't worry Antonio, We'll continue our lesson tomorrow, mkay'? You should go back home now, It's dinner time for you" Antonio nodded at his tutor, got up from the grass, and immediately ran back home. 

"Y/n, thank you again for tutoring Antonio" Dolores smiled. 

"It was not a problem! I love tutoring Antonio"

Dolores smiled widely at Y/n, waving goodbye to her before she and Camilo headed back to the madrigal house.

The madrigals were all eating the dinner Julieta prepared for them, Camilo was still thinking about the girl from earlier "Mama? I didn't know Antonio had a tutor" Camilo brought up. Pepa stopped eating and looked at her son with a smile and a rainbow soon appeared above her head "You mean y/n? Oh, she's great! Mirabel introduced me to her 2 days ago, she and Antonio immediately got along, yesterday Antonio's teacher even told me he's paying more attention in class and he has one of the highest scores in class! Isn't that great?" She smiled happily.