↠16

HAECHAN POV

HAECHAN POV

I caught up with him and held his hand stopping him. 

Renjun: Leave me. Now!

Haechan: Just hear me out Renjun. 

Renjun: I don't want to listen to you!

He jerked my hand off. 

Haechan: I didn't mean what i did. We both were drunk Jun!

He looked at me then looked around us to see that we had caught attention. He held my wrist and started dragging me to the foreign dorms. I decided to stay silent while we were at. We got to a dorm room and he pushed me inside then closed the door. 

He looked at me. 

Renjun: 2 mins. After that i am kicking you out.

Haechan: Listen Renjun i didn't want to force myself on you... but i remember you didn't tell me to stop either. 

He blinked then groaned. 

Renjun: I know that... that is why i told i don't want to talk to you again. 

Haechan: Why though-

Renjun: Because Haechan you just don't fuck someone and expect them to not fall for you!

The moment he finished off there was a silence. I stared at him in utter shock. He realized what he said then cleared his throat. 

Renjun: You can leave now. Your 2 mins is over. 

I stood up but head to him. He saw me and pressed his back to the wall. 

Renjun: What are you doing?

I leaned closer to him and he placed his tiny hands on my chest to stop me from coming closer.

Haechan: So you like me?

Renjun: Ye-No.

I raised my hand and brushed the hair out of his eyes. He diverted his gaze to me and i looked down at him with all affection. 

Haechan: You are beautiful, you know that?

Renjun: Is this one of your other games?

Haechan: If you call stealing your heart and keeping it for myself a game, then yes.

He chuckled and looked somewhere else for a second. 

Renjun: You are going crazy Haechan.

I leaned closer and he didn't resist. But his hands were still on my chest. He then faced me again and i slowly leaned in and captured his lips with mine. We shared a soft kiss, no lust... just kissed and let our emotions take control. When we broke it we both were panting for air.

Renjun: What are we now?

Haechan: I don't know... how about we skip that talk for tomorrow? I want to do something now.