chapter 7

She rummages through her locker and, as always, eavesdrops on the conversation."Should I tell my father about her?" Allison asks."Don't," Scott says, earning indignant looks."She stole dozens of blood bags," Stiles protested."But she didn't kill anyone," Liam also stood up for Hope.Now Hope is really surprised. Why would Scott and Liam decide to stand up for her? Their conversation is interrupted by a call. Hope would go to math, but the message that came to her phone stops her. The message from Kol is far more important than the math, which she has long since passed.

Kol

Freya and I will visit you in a few days.

Hope's eyes sparkled. First good news in the morning.

Hope

Great. And why would it suddenly? What about my safety?

And this is the feature of Kol Mikaelson - do not respond to messages. Fifteen minutes later, Hope looked at her phone again. No answer.

She skipped math. After the bell rings, she watches as the hallway of the school gradually fills up, and as always she gathers, this is a damn, strange bunch, who are arguing what to do with Hope."Can I decide for myself what to do?"Hope, with a grin that looks so much like her uncle's, eyes that look like the devils are dancing, quietly moves to the company and leans on the locker. As expected, everyone involuntarily shuddered. And Liam was even ready to release his essence. "What? How?" Stiles looks around, obviously not understanding how this happened, "What are you talking about?""You already know about me," she looks at Scott, waiting for his answer, "Just don't tell your hunter father about me, okay? No one wants murder," Hope recalls their conversation, winking at Allison, "and not my murder."Suddenly, Allison has a sharply sharpened knife in her hands. Hope whistles in surprise."Do you want to punch me? My regeneration will be twice as fast as theirs." She nods at Scott and Liam and immediately makes it clear that she knows about them."How do you know?" Lydia asks in surprise."Your connections, "she would like to "sparkle" her eyes, but there were too many people in the corridor, - or rather, he, - smiling, she puts her hand on Liam's shoulder,  "you don't remember anything, do you?"She only asks him a question for her own amusement. And she realizes that Liam does not remember anything.Despite the strange looks, she looks at Liam."Remember."Suddenly, Liam bounces off Hope. He looks around and back at Hope."I told her about us," Liam looks at Scott, stunned, digesting the information."It's a suggestion, right?" Stiles says impatiently, "why?""I suspected you on the first day," she smiled, "so... how did you know about me?" How many lies have you been told about me and my family?Stiles wants to say something, but the bell stops him."Sorry, but the lessons are waiting, we'll talk later."

***

In the dining room, she sits down at an empty table, and a second later, Stilinski sits across from her."How do your fangs grow? Just like Scott and Liam?" Stiles asks, interested, "or is it different for vampires?  Although you are a vampire, and a werewolf, and a witch. And when you're a witch, do you gain anything? Wings, horns, tail."Hope looks at Stiles with a grin. Seriously tail?"Sixth toe popping up." She sips her juice bag contentedly. "Just kidding." Why does she like watching Stiles react? "Witches use magic. I can resurrect a person if you want."Stiles is about to say something again, but Scott and Liam sit down next to him, and Allison and Lydia sit next to Hope."And here we are talking with Stiles," she smiles sweetly at Allison."We'd like to talk," Scott says carefully, choosing the right words."Can we after school," Hope shrugs, "or are you so eager to talk to me?""We can talk after school," Scott agrees easily, "in the math room."If I don't skip last class," she grins, picking at her food. Why the hell did she take food even if she doesn't eat it?Hope will have a long conversation after school."I went to history," Hope says dumbfounded, entering the math room, "so many lies, so many lies ..." she sits down on a chair and puts her feet on the desk, grinning, "what did we want to talk about?""Your father killed your own parents," Lydia looks at Hope with displeasure.Once again, Stiles' heartbeat stops for a second.Hope seems to have devils dancing in her eyes and she replies:"First, listen to what these alleged parents did," she removes her legs from the desk, "Esther, firstly, turned her children into vampires, thereby creating a new kind of supernatural beings, and secondly, she tried to kill her children twice, third, she tried to kill me before I was even born, and fourth, she tried to kill me again when I was born. How about talking about your father? Since childhood, he hates my dad, beat, humiliated, called names, "Hope says everyday, ignoring surprised looks, "what else did they say to you?""We don't want evil," Scott began, "could you....""Don't kill anyone?" Hope finishes for him "I'm not responsible for myself. We are always so hungry, "she sparkles with her eyes and deliberately yawns, showing the fangs that have appeared.Everyone looked at her in surprise, and Stiles jumped back." What's wrong with your eyes?" Stiles asked in surprise."If I were a vampire, my eyes would be red," she waved him off, "and since I'm a hybrid, my eyes are orange. And you don't?" She nods at Scott and Liam.Scott, concentrating, lowered his head down and raised it again. Hope now had a True Alpha standing in front of her. Hope abruptly rises from her chair and uses her vampire powers to move towards Scott."Wow," she puts her hand on Scott's shoulder. Now everyone reflexively jumped back  "you do not know about my abilities?" she is sincerely surprised, because she thought that they knew about her abilities, "I can show you."She removes her hand and moves to the back of the office. Still, she enjoys their reaction."I can turn into a werewolf," she smiles, "well, or I can just do that.She extends her hand and the sound of growing claws is heard."We can compare who has the longest claws." She points to Scott, who has already reincarnated.What happens to you on a full moon? Stiles asks, looking at Hope's claws, "turning into a werewolf, eating people?" Or some strange monster a la vampire and werewolf?"Like a wolf with bat wings?" She raises an eyebrow in disbelief.Stiles nods vigorously. He waves his arms in response to the strange looks from his friends."I can turn," she smirks, "into an ordinary wolf. Big, beautiful, powerful wolf. And if Scott has red eyes, then Liam has ...? Hope finally asks the exciting question.- Show me? Liam looks at Scott, waiting for his answer. He nods. Mentally, Hope laughs. Liam seems to be begging his father.Liam had yellow eyes. The so-called Beta. Why is their species of werewolves subdivided into all sorts of Alphas, Betas, Omegas, but her species is not? It's a shame. But she regenerates faster."You didn't finish talking about the full moon," Allison said seriously."I can turn into a full moon or not turn into. I am a hybrid. Ordinary werewolves have to turn, breaking every bone in their body," she said with pleasure, "but I don't." Hope smiled. "Do you like it?" asks Lydia, "suffering, pain?""I'm a vampire," Hope says, feeling her phone vibrate.

Kol

We are waiting near the house.

Glancing at her phone indignantly, she put it back in her pocket."I have to go," she lazily got up from her chair and put on her backpack. "Where?" Allison asked indignantly."My relatives have arrived," Hope stands on the threshold of the office with a smile, "may luck be with you. Do not come near me and my relatives," she says in the end.