A Party Crasher

Depuis le début

    "Thor." I shouted. Tossing the bot in his direction. He slammed down on it with his hammer, destroying it.

    "Hey, Cap!" Clint shouted.

He ran from behind us and threw Steve his shield. Steve threw it at one of the last bots flying over us, making it crash to the ground.

    "That was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." Ultron said. The bot paused as we all started to slowly close in around Ultron. "You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" He walked over towards one of the downed bots and picked it up by it's head. "With these?" He spat and almost chuckled. "These puppet's." He crushed it's head. "There's only one path to peace. With the Avenger's extinction." Ultron growled.

Thor threw his hammer in his own anger and destroyed the bot. Mjolnir came flying back to him.

"I had string's, but now I'm free...." The bot sang before shutting down.

I turned and glared at Tony as did everyone else. They all began walking to the lab following Tony and Banner.

    "I'll follow the trail, see if I can't intercept the scepter again." Thor caressed my cheek and I nodded at him. He flew off out the broken windows to follow a trail of the bots. I walked into the Lab where everyone was conversing.

    "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch." Banner stated.

    "Ultron." Steve grumbled.

    "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat shared after clicking through the computer seeing what thing's had Ultron accessed.

I happened a quick glance at Clint, seeing how nervous he was. I knew exactly what it was for.

    "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes stood up and asked. Being a military man he was absolutely right.

    "Nuclear codes." Maria breathed.

"Nuclear code's. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey explained.

    "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead?" Nat looked between them.

    "He didn't say "dead." He said "extinct." I spoke out concerned. My tone was laced with anger. Steve reached out and touched my arm. I glanced back at him giving me a reassuring smile.

    "He also said he killed somebody." Clint stated.

    "There wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria looked around almost nervous.

    "Yes, there was." Tony stood up and grabbed a holograph chip, tipping it forward to show a yellow hologram in the middle of the room. I gasped and stood from my chair. I reached forward and put my fingers through the tangled mess.

    "Jarvis..." I said quietly.

    "What? This is insane." Banner stated as he came from behind me and walked around in a circle studying the imagery before us.

    "Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It make sense." Steve spoke quietly.

    "No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This. This is rage." Banner continued to study the body or what was left of the mechanical AI's simulation form.

There was a small whoosh and I watched as Thor came back into the room and walked swiftly towards Tony.

    "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Rhodes said as Thor grabbed Tony by the throat lifting him off the ground.