Balls of flames. Raining down on them. The impact on the ground, making the whole valley trembled. Everyone on the ground fought to balance themselves at every shake of the valley and screams were heard as the balls of flame with the size of a large boulder kept dropping, creating chaos, dampening sight and hearing and killing everyone who could make a shield to protect themselves.

Wind sorcerers who could fly flew out of the range to be safe and at the safe distance, they saw the horrific sight on the ground. One wind sorcerer couldn't take the sight anymore— he flew towards the center to blast the Mistress of flame with his strongest wind attack, but before he could even call his wind, a ball of flame, dropped on him, pulverizing him in less than a minute.

In just a matter of minute after it started raining fire, fear was instilled in every sorcerers heart as it continued to rain flaming boulders. And their fear doubled when they saw the Mistress of flame standing in the midst of destruction, unharmed as her cloaks flow red.

The sorcerers near the Mistress of Flame, the one who gave their all to their attacks shivered in fear when they saw how unharmed she was. As if their powers had no effect on her!

"I thought this stone was supposed to weaken her!"

"I don't know! That's what they said!"

"Then why is she not weak, yet?!"

"That's a monster!"

"That's the Mistress of Flame!"

"What a monsters!"

"Keep the moonrite stone glowing!" Someone shouted, someone from the higher-up. "Imbued it with your essence and let it shine brightly. We will subdue that evil queen!"

Listening to their order, the remaining alive sorcerers who still had their stones imbued it with their essence.

And as it glowed brightly, the cloak the Mistress of Flame was wearing was also glowing brightly.

Sollel could feel that her cloak will not last that long. She could see it ends burning away as if it was the cloaks life line.

I have to move fast. Even as she thinks of that, the effect of the moonrite stone was slowly penetrating her cloak and affecting her as seconds passes.

Not wasting any time, Sollel raised her hand and as she fisted her knuckles, four gigantic flaming swords appeared in the sky in square formation and before anyone could react on how to protect themselves with such humongous flame attack, the flaming swords rapidly plummeted, leveling the ground and shaking the Hallowed Valley.

Not enough! Sollel shouted in her mind and she summoned countless of ball of flames, dozens of average sizes of flaming swords appeared in the sky, hovering the whole valley and two drops of her blood of flame crawled on the ground, blistering the path it took and leaving burnt marks.

The wind sorcerers outside the area of Sollel's attacks had their jaw dropped seeing such formidable flame.

No wonder their orders were to use the moonrite to weaken and not engage the woman in any way. These were the thought that was passing in every wind sorcerer's mind as they watch the horrific display of flame on the ground that even from a great distance, away from the area of attack, they could feel the scorching heat in the air!

But they were confident in their numbers. One versus hundreds of elemental sorcerers. They know they can win. They know they'll win without the stone. But they were only kidding themselves.

This was not a fight! This was a massacre! And they were the one being slaughtered!

"A monster..." one of the wind sorcerer watching from the distance murmured as she watched the Mistress of Flame caused chaos and bring doom and death on the ground.