She sighs, "Dumb baby doesn't know what he did wrong. So pathetic."

"Well," she steps on his dick harder, "You walked into my place and ignored me and my greeting." She presses even harder using her other foot to have him look up at her, "Then glared and growled at me."

She chuckles, "You didn't really think you'd get away with that, did you?" she taunted.

"Sor-"

His apologize fails turning into a desperate whine.

"Please!"

"Please what, hmm?"

"Let me cum."

She lifts her foot, "Did you not hear anything I said?" she said with faux anger rolling her eyes, "Such a whore the only thing you can think about is cumming.

"Feels good." he mumbles.

"You wanna feel good, okay."

She grabs a small vibrator leaning down, pulling his boxers away attaching the toy to his cock,

"Ma'am, what's that?"

"A toy." She simply answers, "You can't cum until you have my permission, got it?" She asked leaning back in her chair.

"Yes ma'am I understand."

She turns on the vibrator,

"Okay-," he takes a deep shaky breath, "Mmmm, is it supposed to be this fast?"

She doesn't answer turning the vibe to 6 out of 10.

His shakey breath turns to pants and whimpers as he looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Don't look like that baby. You got yourself into this mess."

"Please, it's too much."

She chuckles sadistically, "But we just started."

She moves closer caging him between her thighs wrapping her hand tightly around neck,

"Please~ I'm sorry ma'am please."

"Aww, I love it when you beg." She tightened her grip, "Do it again."

"Please, let me cum." he gasps his eyes rolling back. Her tight grip. The vibrator. The degrading. Fuck it felt good. So fucking good.

"Look at me."

He looks at her with glassy eyes, "You heard my command, correct?"

"Yes! m'sorry I'll be good mistress. I promise. I won't yell again. I'll do whatever you want. I'll be a good boy I'll be your good boy. Please?"

"Mhmmm." She hummed thinking, "Face down ass up."

"What!"

She quirked her brow at his outburst but he quickly apologizes following her direction.

"What're gonna do?"

She pulls out a paddle turning the vibrator up to 7.

"Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Please, I can't~"

"But you will."

"See pretty baby you're not understanding the point of your punishment."

Spank!

"You're only apologizing for one thing."

Spank!

"Which is upsetting your mistress."

Spank!

"Im sor-" she cuts him off, "No speaking right now. Just listening. Face down like I said." she corrected pushing his face onto the ground.