🍫Other Views🍫

Genya Shinazugawa

"She's kind and pretty, and spends time talking to me, even if I'm rude sometimes. I can't help but turn into butter when she's speaking"

Kanao Tsuyuri

"Beautiful, she's kind and patient with me. I really admire her, her personality, skills and even her looks, she's an inspiration"

Nezuko Kamado

"Hmmmnn hmn nmmm hnmmm!"

Just kidding

"Pretty, Kind, Strong. Lovely"

Tanjiro Kamado

"Super Sweet! She's gorgeous as well as strong, and her cooking is amazing, when she defended me back at the trial, I really fell heads over heels for her, oh is that to much? Sorry! But I wonder if I can be as strong as her one day"

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Absolutely Stunning, I'll make sure she's my wife one day! She's so perfect and- *constant blabbering*"

Inosuke Habashira

"Really Strong. I wanna test my skills against her! But she makes me feel weird sometimes, I don't know if I like it or not"

Aoi Kanzaki

"Shes down right gorgeous, as well as super generous. Her personality is amazing, I wouldn't mind dedicating my time towards her"

Naho

"Really Pretty and Helpful! She's like a big sister, there's nothing more to say"

Kiyo

"Kind and Respectful! I wonder if she'll marry, I wouldn't be surprised, but if she does, then can I still call her Nee-San?"

Sumi

"I'm pretty sure Kiyo, Naho and I have the same opinion, I don't think Shinobu, Aoi or Kanao see her this way, but she's definitely Mine as well as Kiyo and Naho's older sister"

Makio

"Bold! I like her, Tengen keeps proposing to her, yet she seems to dis it! I think it'd be super cool if she joined us!"

Suma

"Shes sweet...um and pretty. Super Admirable, she makes me feel all bubly with her personality"

Hinatsuru

"Extremely respectful. Yes I think it would be splendid if she married, but I respect her boundaries too, she's quiet lovely though"

Muzan
???

Douma
???

Kokushibo
???

Akaza
???

Nakime
???

Kaigaku
???

Gyokko
???

That one demon with a bump on his head
???

Rui
???

(I'm not gonna put the dead family members of other Hashira and fellow demon slayers until you actually meet them)

Tamayo
???

Yushiro
???

Yuichiro

"Admirable, surprisingly clutzy for a Hashira"

Daki/Ume

"Adorable! My future bestie"

Gyutaro

"Shes cool I guess"

Kurapika

"Sweet and empathic, I worry for her sometimes, but at the same time she's strong on her own, also making her Admirable. Not to mention her looks

Leorio

"Shes cool! Strong too! Her power scares me sometimes. Her cooking is made from the gods"

Gon

"Shes so strong! I wanna be as strong as her one day! Allthough when I'm talking to her I feel a bit more bubbly"

Killua

"I respect her, and admire her. I wanna spend more time with her. I don't what's there to add, she's simply amazing"

Enmu

"Attractive in both beauty and strength, she makes me very curious"

Sabito

"Cute, and honorably, I'm glad I met her"

Makomo

"Shes adorable!! I love spending time with her, it's fun. But I wish she was around more"

Riku

"Intelligent, don't underestimate her. I think it was funny I went from hating her to respecting her with my life"

Kaito

"Constant blabbering"

(I'm not gonna include most the Phantom troupe members)

Hisoka

"Shes strong, when I first met her she was already almost as strong as me. I really wanna fight her . She makes me *restricted*"

A/n, I'll make sure to post an actual chapter this week!

Feitan
"Strange women"

I'm sorry I had too lmao lmao