🍭Hachi🍭

I stumbled up, grabbing my bag in the process. I took out wisteria poison, hoping it would help.

I covered my sword as the pink goo cowered in the corner.

He said this is a one challenge thing so what the hell?

Breath Form 6 Bittersweet

I dashed towards the pink goop as it dodged my attack taking on a liquid state

damn it

Breath form 12, Cotton candy trap

The bottom of the pink goop was stuck as tge rest tried to excape as i neared it with my wisteria covered sword.

i stabbed the inside of the goop as it started to deform, soon evaporating.

Despite having the aura of a demon I had no clue what the hell that thing was. My cheek stopped bleeding and my breathing was slowing the poison but I wouldn't last too long. I took out a couple things like bandages on medicine also slowing it down but not getting rid of it.

I ran through the door to see a slide.

One way to go

I slid down to see one person in the room with a bunch of doors, I coming out one of them.

"Y/n L/n applicant number 406, second to pass the third faze with a time of 7 hours and 14 minutes" I heard the speaker say. I sat down some distance from Hisoka hoping to avoid confrontation.

"So it seems you passed early on? Your injured little kitty~ what happened?"

I blinked a couple of times realizing it's probably best to ignore him. He giggled a couple of times before going back to his own business.

About 5 hours later the pin guy came in 3red with 12 hours and 2 minutes then Hanzo in fourth with a one minute difference.

People filled out the room when a girl approached me. "Hey! I'm Ponzu! Theres not alot girls is there?" I giggled "I agree with that, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you" I said sticking out my hand. She shook it smiling at me as i examined her.

"Do you specialize in poison?" She nodded her head with a little bit of shock

"Me too!"

After that me and Ponzu chatted away about alot of different things, mainly poisons though.

Food was served through out the time we were placed inside the room.

Timeskip

I was taking a small nap when I heard the speaker go off.

"3 minutes remain"

I widened my eyes. Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio werent in sight. Then a door opened to a pretty much deceased man

"I-.......I man-made it" he said as he fell to the floor

"Hes dead" one of the triplets said. I just looked away

"1 minute remains"

I sighed in disappointment

"That's it then, guess it's just the 20 of us that are right here" one of the triplets said

I felt familiar auras as my head shot up to a door opening

"Kurapika, number 404 is the 21st to pass, Killua number 99 is the 22nd to pass, Gon number 405 is the 23rd to pass" time elapsed, 71 hours 59 minutes." I smiled at the sight

Wheres Leorio?

"Man my butt hurts! I wasnt expecting the short and easy path to be a slide" I heard Killua complain