🍭Juu🍭

Once we were back on the airship, Kurapika, Leorio and Gon split off. I was just wandering around on my own again before I heard the speaker go off.

"Attention All applicants, the chairman wishes to interview you, when you hear your number, please come to the redemption room on the second floor. We'll start with number 44, Mister Hisoka. Thank you for your cooperation!"

(I'm just gonna put what they said lol)

"Out of all of the nine applicants, which one are you keeping a close eye on?"

"Number 99 and Number 406" Hisoka replied before continuing "405 also caught my eye. But not like 99 and 406, I'd love to challenge them one day."

"Which of the remaining 9 applicants would you least like to fight?"

"That would be number 405, but 99's a close second, the time simply isnt right"

"I'm keeping an eye focused on number 404, He's the most well rounded applicant. But I dont want to fight....with 44 because I dont think I could beat him" (Pokkle)

"Well im keeping an eye on Gon, were the same age. I dont want to fight number 53 though, I dont think it be very fun at all." (Killua)

"I'm keeping a watchful eye on number 44, cant help but notice him. Numbers 405, 406 and 99 are out however, I simply will not fight children." (Bodoro)

"Number 99......And Number 44" (Illu-)

"Who I'm keeping an eye on? Hisoka number 44, hes the one I'm keeping my eye on the most anyway. But theres no way I could pick number 99, number 403, number 404 or number 406!" (Gon)

"I'm keeping an eye on number 406, she seems well rounded and dangerous, but The one I least want to meet in combat, is the most dangerous one 44."(Hanzo)

"I'm watching 405 and 406 for purely positive reasons, 44 for negative reasons. I will fight anyone if theres a reason. Otherwise I'd rather not fight at all." (Kurapika)

"Number 405, I owe him one and I sure hope he passes. That's why, he's the one I really don't want to fight" (Leorio)

Then it was my turn.

"I'm keeping my eye out on number 44, 99 and 301, They're different. I'd rather not engage in combat enless it's an absolute must, even at that I'd still hold back on my friends." I answered before leaving.

I couldnt find any of my friends and it was quite agitating. So I decided that I would simply just rest instead of wasting my time.

TIMESKIP

"Well then, everyone rested up? Good. For the final faze of the hunter exam, you'll be competing on a one on one tournament" Netero spoke

Great

He then uncovered the board

"Hold on a second, so only the last person standing passes?" A question was asked

"No, you only need one win to pass this faze" Netero explained

"Just one?" Gon repeated

"So wait- in this tournament-" Leorio was cut off

"You see it's the winners that will be dropping away, losers that will advance to the next round. Which means to person that finishes at the top will not pass. Makes sense to everyone?"

"Your saying that only one person will fail the exam?" Hanzo asked

"Exactly, here is the bracket we put together" Netero said pulling off the tape

"Impressive yes? You see under this format we made at least two chances to win a round

"Impressive yes? You see under this format we made at least two chances to win a round."

"Yeah but some contestants get 5 chances to win like numbers 294 and 405" Pokkle remarked making Bodoro speak up. "Couldn't you have used a more balanced bracket?"

"Now that's a fair question, this bracket was made based on each of your individual performances through out the hunter exam. To put out simply, those who performed higher had more chances to win." Netero explained

"I'm not convinced. Could explain exactly how this is based on or individual performances?" Killua asked

Oh dear

"NOOOOOOOO" Netero screamed as Killua went in a funny state of shock "why not?!"

It's okay Killua, we were ranked the same.

Netero started explaining the criteria not the scores as I zoned out.

I didnt stop zoning out till I heard Leorio yell.

"Enough already! I'm gonna kill you! You hear me! Pick on someone your own size!" From what I was seeing Gon was getting horrible beaten. I sighed. I guess hes not dead yet because of the rules.

"If you can't handle it then you better leave, it's only going to get worse." Hanzo said

"The hell did you say-?!" Leorio started before guards went in front of him explaining that if he interferes Gon will be disqualified.

"Its okay... Leorio, this is... this is nothing
... really- I ..... can still fight him!" Gon breathed out before Hanzo kicked him down, prepping his arm.

"I'll break your arm... I'm not kidding now say it, say you surrender" Hanzo threatened

He really is a stubborn boy.

This reminds me of something.

I remember helping Kiriya and his sister because Master Kagaya let me. The boy we now know as Tanjiro, broke Sanemis brothers or Genyas arm because he was stubborn, hurting Kiriyas sister.

I sighed and continued watching.

That was the first time I met Tanjiro who knew he would get this far

I wish I was back home

"NEVER!" Gon screamed before I heard a snapping sound.

I cringed as Leorio and Kurapika looked like they were going to kill someone

"Dont try to stop me Kurapika, Y/n, if that bastard does anything else, Gon will fail the exam...because I wont be able to control myself" Leorio said as Kurapika responded, eyes shining scarlet. "Me? You think I'll stop you? Dont worry, theres no chance of that-"

"Dont be an idiot" I said coldly, sure I wasnt enjoying this, not one bit. But as of right now Hanzo will kick both of there asses and then hand it right back to them, not only that there not considering Gon's feelings, but considering there's I understand why there pissed, but Hanzo is just trying to pass like we are, like Gon is. They looked at me in shock and a little bit of anger while I focused my attention back on the match.

Hanzo explained his background, which I expected, all though the fact he said he killed by the age of twelve kinda ticked me off, all though so has Killua so I kept quite.

I don't know whats worse demons or humans.

With an exception of Muzan of coarse.

And upper moon t-

Gon had kicked Hanzo square in the face as the three of us gasped

"Owww, Damnit! Between the pain and you blabbing i dont know what cleared my head up more!" Gon yelled as a giggle escaped my mouth

"Pardon me" I mumbled as Leorio yelled "HELL YEAH!! THAT A BOY, NOW KICK HIM WHILE HES DOWN AND HES FINISHED!" Kurapika smiled at the two of us.

"If your 18, that means your only 4 years older then me, besides this isnt a battle to see whos the strongest, it's to see who will turn in the towel first. " Gon said

"I let you kick me because I wanted to" Hanzo remarked as Leorio yelled, "YOUR A LIAR!" i almost giggled again