2. good 4 u

"It's like we never even happened
Baby, what the fuck is up with that?And good for you, it's like you never even met me. Remember when you swore to God I was the only Person who ever got you? Well, screw that and screw you. You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do!"

- Good 4 u
(Olivia Rodrigo)

{Junior's pov:}

[March 15, 2022]

well this is great. i spilled the beans to Devon yesterday and he was being really weird about it after he promised that he wouldn't even bat an eye.

i should've just shut up and not have said anything. i completely forgot about the drama that happened between him and Oliver a few months ago. am i a bad friend for liking someone that my best friend isn't cool with?

"you can't help who you love June." Devon tries to comfort me while closing his locker. i was panicking because i don't wanna lose my best friend or him.

"okay i'm gonna be honest, i am a little disappointed because i know that you can do better than him. but you obviously fell for him for a reason right." Devon reassured him. i let a small sigh feeling a bit better.

of course he's disappointed, i would be too. my standards are pretty low, well beside Lexy. she was probably the best person i've ever dated, but she can't be better than Oliver because why did we break up? if Lexy and i were so perfect then we would've lasted.

so if Gray and Oliver aren't meant to be then they should break up soon.

they probably are meant to be.

they can't.

but they can-

THEY CAN'T.

what is wrong with me. i'm seriously arguing with myself over an asshole that's taken. i should just be happy for Gray. good for them for having a happy and healthy relationship—

with someone that you want.

shut up.

okay enough arguing with myself it's getting sad.

"hey Junior!" i hear Jake shout from behind me. got a blast, it's time for me to fake be happy.

- - -

"he's really clingy though. like he just always wants to be around me all the time." Gray complained while fixing their curly pink hair that was in a messy bun.

are they seriously complaining about that. i try to not make it obvious when i shook my head at what they said.

i wish i had someone that never wanted to leave my side and wanted to do nothing but be with me.

"wow that sounds nice." i said in a joking tone and all of them bought it, well except Devon. he raised an eyebrow at me and i nod my head confirming his thoughts.

"i mean it's cute and all but, i kind of miss the space i had with myself when i was single." Gray sighed trying to not sound ungrateful.

"well if you like him so much than it shouldn't be an issue right. like when i first started crushing on Jake, i never wanted to be away from him. most nights all i would think about was being with him. and each time i saw him again at school it was a breath of fresh air—"

okay nobody cares about Jevon this is about me. wait speaking of Jake, where the hell was he? last time i saw him he was complaining how difficult the geometry test he was gonna take after lunch. he's probably hiding somewhere studying for it. wouldn't be shocked he's a nerd.

"oh gosh." i hear Gray shriek looking to the door behind me. i see Oliver entering the cafeteria looking around, clearly looking for us. i felt something by my feet and i look and see Gray under the table.

"Gray what the hell?"

"ssshhh" they shushed all of us to be quiet. they're hiding from their own boyfriend? makes a lot of sense to me. so much for a happy and healthy relationship.

"hey guys, wheres Gray." he asked immediately noticing they weren't there. as tempting as it is, i'm not a snitch.

"there under the table."

Devon kicks my leg.

"i'm just kidding." i said quickly. Oliver gives me a weird look and i move away from him gaze. someone say something please.

"them and Jake are studying somewhere." Lexy makes up quickly. "oh well i guess i'll see them later." Oliver sighed, he seemed kind of sad which irked my soul. i'm starting to get convinced that Gray doesn't even like Oliver. they are seriously sitting by my feet under the table just to avoid him.

Devon's right. if you really like him then being around him all the time shouldn't be a problem, and it clearly is a problem when it comes to Gray.

"so like.. how's your relationship going." Lexy asked squinting at Oliver. he looked a little took a back by Lexy's question.

"well it's going fine. i just feel like Gray's been avoiding me recently. well i actually know they've been avoiding me, they didn't crawl under the table fast enough to where i didn't see them." damn.

hey! it wasn't my fault okay he said he saw Gray go under the table so don't yell at me. even though i'm kind glad, it's fucked up.

Oliver just walked away and didn't wait for Gray to reveal themselves. Gray finally makes their way from under the table and started chasing after Oliver who was already out of the cafeteria.

"i hope they'll be okay." Lexy thought out loud. i look at Devon and we made the same face to each other. sorry best friends tend to read each others minds.

Lexy looked at us confused. "what is it?" she asked quickly knowing something was up. her questioned reminded me of what Devon asked me yesterday, is this about to get real personal again?

"please don't." i said but was secretly praying to myself. i take a deep breath in. i can't just go around telling everybody. Lexy is Gray's closes friend besides Jake so she can't know.

but, she is good at keeping secrets. she kept the whole Jake getting random letters on hush. "i think you could trust her." Devon suggested noticing that i was battling with my thoughts.

"Junior i keep telling you that you can trust me and talk to me about anything." Lexy said in her familiar calming voice. she's right. i can trust her.

"you can't tell anybody. cause i swear to God Lexy if Jake and Gray find out about this i'm not gonna know what to do." i ranted and she shook her head. "i promise." she reassured me.

"i'm in love with Oliver. and i'm jealous of his and Gray's relationship."

"i'm gonna be honest..."

thanks for reading. (did not proof read)