"Felix get insid—

"We did what you asked. Give them back." Minho interrupted, anger taking over his voice." Felix's father signaled his hand. Felix's eyes widened when a bodyguard came from inside, gripping onto Yeji and Han. "Argh." Han whimpered. "Ow!" Yeji whimpered.

Minho clenched his fist together. Ryujin was already making her way toward her trapped girlfriend, until guards stopped her. "We already did what you asked, let them go!"

"What is going on! Father why do you have Yeji and Han captive?!" Felix's father softly smiled. "I will explain once we get inside." His father turned to go back inside until he signaled his hand again, "Grab them."

Two bodyguards grabbed Ryujin and Minho from
Behind. They squirmed and fought back for them to be released but it was no use. "Dad! Let them go—"
Felix was interrupted when he felt a pair of arms being wrapped around his arms.

"Don't forget the one in the van."

The room was dead silent, Ryujin and Yeji spared glances at each other. Same with Minho and Han. But Felix stood there; anxious and scared. "I know Hyunjin is the crimson killer."

As if Felix's heart was wasn't already going berserk from the roller coaster of emotions from today.
And judging by the deadly silence that filled the room more then it already was, everyone was terrified. "Felix, did you know that you've been living with an assassin for years? Did you know that you were putting your life at risk for years?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT RIGHTNO—"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Felix intervened, everyone's eyes widened shockingly. "SO WHAT IF I LIVED WITH AN ASSASSIN FOR YEARS, SO WHAT IF MY LIFE WAS PUT AT RISK EVERY SINGLE DAY! I DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE I KNOW HYUNJIN WOULD NEVER HURT ME!"

"HES TRYING TO ASSASSINATE YOU—"

"BECAUSE I HURT HIM!" Felix yelled, with no hesitation. He hated how his father was talking about Hyunjin. "I left Hyunjin when he was fighting for his life in the hospital. When he had no one, I made him apart of my life and made him feel welcomed. Then I abandoned him in his dearest time of need. He deserves to be upset." Felix explained.

"You can talk all you want about Hyunjin, but I will not tolerate it. He's hasn't done shit to me, nor this family. So for you to think that it's ok to spread nonsense about a guy you've never truly known, is straight up bullshit." Felix spat. Han and Minho smirked at Felix's confidence, while Yeji and Ryujin took time to process the new sudden personality.

"Tsk, I don't know why your protecting that bastard Felix, he's gonna end up dying anyways." His father spoke, thinking that the others couldn't hear his uncalled for words.

"What's that supposed to mean?" His father grinned, "Felix, your mother and sisters are currently located at another house across country, I put them there in case things get ugly down here."

"Your point?"

"After you agree, we're immediately taking our leave and meeting them there. Where we will begin your training to become the next head of the green siphons." Felix didn't have time to finish before soobin intervened, "Is that all you guys do in mafia's? Force your sons and daughter to be apart of something they have no interest in? Take away their happiness for the sake of your own?" Felix's father slammed his fist on the counter table next to the couch. "This is a family matter! Who gives you the right to co-sign?!" His father spat.

"I honestly don't give two shits what your old ass is complaining about. My fucking boyfriend just died rescuing your son. You kidnapped Yeji and Han, boyfriend and girlfriend of Minho and Ryujin, all for the sake of bringing your son back, and you have the audacity to basically blame all of this onto Hyunjin who has suffered the most out of everyone in this fucking room?!" Felix's father went speechless, "You think just because your a mafia gang leader that you rule the world and everyone on it, but you don't. Your not god, you don't have powers, you can't bring the dead back to life, No. your a human being just like the rest of the people in this fucked up world." Felix, Ryujin, Yeji, Han and Minho all gawked in disbelief. "So stop being a complete asshole and be more of a realistic human bein—" Soobin was cut off when he felt a slap being made across his face.

"You boy, have no idea who your speaking to. And have no idea what your on about." Soobin gulped nervously, but he didn't regret not one word. "Father, you have no right to use those ways to speak to my friends, especially when they're abusive."

"Ha, abusive? I'm simply teaching a young one a lesson, what's the harm in that son?" Felix's father spoke innocently, almost scaring everyone in the room how unusual his tone was.

"Felix it's fine, I'm sorry you have this asshole as a father." Soobin spat. Felix's father was about to raise his hand again to hit Soobin. Soobin shut his eyes instantly and waited for the pain, but it never came.

Soobin opened his eyes and almost screamed of joy, "Y - Yeonjun?!"

☠︎︎

"Minghao!" Minghao froze. He turned around slowly and came in contact with Hyunjin who was furious.
'Fuck' he mentally cursed himself.

"Uhh I can expl—" Minghao started before he got picked up by his collar and being slammed into the wall. A sharp pain went through Minghaos head as he was currently pinned against the wall against his own will. "Why is our prisoner gone." Hyunjin sternly questioned, which seemed more like a he was threatened to answer, as if he didn't have a choice.

"So I couldn't exactly get him to speak, or utter a word about where Felix is hidden, So I placed a tracker on him." Hyunjin groaned, "Did you forget that Yeonjun is one of the best assassins in the organization? He's not that stupid to figure out you put a damn tracker on him, Minghao!" Hyunjin explained. But with a more harsh temper.

"Hey, hey, hey. The tracker is still working, so obviously he hasn't found it yet." Hyunjin calmed down a little bit, slowly releasing his hold on the black haired individual. "So... instead of arguing, we can go and find him. And settle this."

Hyunjin let go of Minghao, "So? Are we good?"Hyunjin slowly grinned, "Let's go say hello to lix, shall we?"