ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Start from the beginning

"Alright."

The lunch lady handed her the filled with the snacks. Eun Kyung looks inside Wujin's wallet, grabbing the money that was needed, she hands her the money.

"Thank you, have a nice day." Eun Kyung bows

She quickly heads her way to Wujin and sits besides him.

"What did you get me?" Asked Gyeong Su

"Nothing, you didn't ask me to get you something." She replied

Gyeong Su frowned and continued to eat.

"If we were in a zombie zombie apocalypse...who would you save?"

Cheongsan asked such a weird question but everyone answered.

"Eun Kyung." Wujin started

"Of course you would." Sighed Dae-Su

He leaned his head on his palm staring at the couple beside him, questioning all his life choices. Cheongsan left to throw his food away. Leaving the others to talk.

"Where's Suhyeok?" The girl asked

"He left, why?" Wujin replied for her

"I was going to ask if he brought some pain pills."

"Are you hurt?"

Wujin started to check her when she cleared her throat.

"No," she laughed, "It's in case if I get hurt during taekwando today. Tomorrow we have a tournament, so I want to take care of myself as much as possible."

"Oh." Wujin sighed in relief letting her shoulders go

Eun Kyung stared at the boy, she was going to tease him when a bunch of people started running their way into the cafeteria, screaming. They quickly shut the doors, but too many people were banging on it that it caused it to break. People fell on top of one another while being eaten, alive.

"W-Wujin. Let's go!" They get up from their seats running out of the cafeteria. Dae-Su, Gyeong Su, and Joon Yeong followed right behind them.

"Shit!" Eun Kyung yelled

They were surrounded but Dae-Su got in the way letting the others pass.

"Dae-Su!" Eun Kyung yelled after him, but he waved them off, telling them to hurry.

They ran across the school trying to reach their classroom for safety, not many were upstairs as they thought.

As soon as all of them arrived, they pant, trying to catch their breath.

Gyeong Su and Joon Yeong immediately run to the door protecting it from anyone else coming.

There they saw Nayeon, Jimin, Minji, Nam-Ra, Suhyeok, I-Sak, and Hyo Ryung.

Most of her classmates were safe and it made her sigh in relief.

"Are you okay?" Eun Kyung asked

"Yes, are you?" Wujin asked