(51) Darling Brother -Shipped Off pt.2-

Start from the beginning

"Brother?"

Oh no...

You remembered Ahk telling you about his horrible older brother, Kahmunrah. He absolutely despised Ahkmenrah, and even went so far as to murder him when Ahk was only seventeen. "Uh, Ahkmenrah. He's at the Museum of Natural History in New York. I was an exhibit there before we were sent to the archives."

"Well (Yn), I don't know if my 'darling brother' told you this, but he was the favorite son. Mother and Father always gave him everything, including the throne that was rightfully mine!" Kahmunrah growls.

You smirk. "Maybe it's because you can't control your temper." You smugly say. "Unlike your brother might I add."

You could practically see the steam coming out of Kahmunrah's ears. "Laugh all you want Queen (Yn) because I'll be the one who has the last laugh when I release my army of the undead!"

Your face falls as Kahmunrah begins exiting the room. His what? You had to contact Larry. He'd be able to help. You notice Attila and the rest of the Huns fighting back against the soldiers. Dexter chatters and you take note of the guard who was struggling to keep him under control. You look over at him and he makes eye contact with you. He follows your eyes as you look at Attila and Huns. He happily nods and turns to the solder holding him in place. In one quick move, he bites onto the man's hand and escapes when his guard lets go of him.

Dexter leaps over to the Huns and begins fighting back against the other soldiers. As the Huns break free they begin attacking the guards. You swiftly raise your heeled foot and smash it down onto the door of the guard who was holding you.

He cries out in pain and grabs his foot, letting you out of his grasp. You quickly swipe his spear from him and runoff. You kick the guard who was holding onto your friend Sacajawea, and she manages to grab ahold of his arm and twist it behind his back.

"I need to call Larry. Can you buy me some time?" You ask.

Sacajawea nods. "Go! We'll hold them off."

You run towards the door as you feel a tug on your gown. You look to your feet and see two of the miniatures, Jedidiah and Octavius. "Can I help you? I'm kind of in a hurry."

Octavius places his hand over his heart and bows to you. "We wanted to assist you, my lady."

You quickly scoop the two miniatures up and set them down on your shoulder. "Hold on tight!" You say, picking up your skirt and dashing down one of the many halls of the archives. "Keep your eyes peeled for a phone. We need to find Larry so he can get the tablet before Kahmunrah uses it to unleash his army of the undead."

"(Yn)! What about that office?" Jedidiah asks, pointing to a small office-type room next to a gate blocking off the archives and stairwell.

You nod and dart over to the room. You peek in the window, and sure enough, a phone was on the desk. You try jiggling the doorknob but to no avail. It was locked. "I don't want to do this..." You mutter, raising the spear you stole into the air. In one quick jab, your spear shatters the glass, sending thousands of tiny shards into the air.

"STOP THAT GIRL!!"

You whip your head around and gasp as you see Kahmunrah and several of his soldiers running at you. You quickly set Jedidiah and Octavius next to the phone. "Call Larry! I'll try and hold them off!" You urgently command.

As the two miniatures dial the phone, you tightly grip your spear and point it at the Egyptians. "Stay back!"

Kahmunrah begins laughing at your attempt. "Awe, how cute. This girl, actually thinks she can beat my army."

Your grip on the spear tightens, so much so that your knuckles begin to turn white. You clench your jaw and glared daggers at Kahmunrah. "Don't overestimate yourself."

Kahmunrah snaps his fingers and the soldiers slowly begin to circle you. You knew it was pointless to try and stop all of them, but maybe if you tried to stall them, Jedidiah and Octavius could at least get their call out to Larry. "Wow, I knew you were pathetic, but this really takes the cake."

Kahmunrah scowls at you. "Excuse me?"

"Well, I always thought the pharaoh shouldn't have to hide behind his soldiers. Aren't you guys gods who were sent to earth? I'm just saying that if you really are an all mighty king, why do you make your army do all the heavy lifting for you?" You put your hand on your hip. "Ahkmenrah wouldn't be too scared to fight against an enemy himself."

Kahmunrah glares at you. "You talk about my brother a lot. Surely there must be a reason why."

Your cheeks redden and you look away. "No reason that concerns you."

Kahmunrah's frown slowly shapes into a grin. "That's alright. I've figured it out on my own. It seems that my dear brother has found himself a new queen." Kahmunrah slowly approaches you. "I'm don't know if you've realized this yet, (Yn), but starting tonight, everything that my brother loves will belong to me." He devilishly smirks at you as he cups your face in his hand.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see that Jedidiah and Octavius were giving you the signal that they had finished the call to Larry. You look back to Kahmunrah. "I belong to no one." You firmly say, leaning close to his face. Without warning, you spit a huge glob of saliva into his face, something a queen should never do. Like I care. You think to yourself.

As Kahmunrah looks at you with disgust, you punch him right in the jaw. He stumbles back, and you quickly snatch your boyfriend's tablet from his hand. "I'll be taking this now." You say with a triumphant grin. You hold out your hand for Jedidiah and Octavius to climb onto, and begin running back down the hall to the others.

"Oh yeah!" Jedidiah whoops. "Now that was a good old-fashioned cowboy spit!"

"Thanks!" You smirk, turning into the storage room the others were in. You could hear the guards chasing after you. "Everyone in the storage crate!!" You command, pointing to the red shipping crate you were all brought here in.

The exhibits follow your orders, and you all cram into the crate. Right as Kahmunrah's soldiers reach the crate and begin opening it, the sun comes up and the magic goes away.