(43) Monster

Vampire AU

You run along the winding pathway through the woods in upstate New York. It was pitch black out and the only source of light was coming from the full moon above your head. You didn't plan on being out in the woods this late, but you got carried away with tree-climbing to see the sunset. You knew that it was dangerous to be out alone in the woods, but it was even more so when it was night.

You whip your head around as you hear footsteps from behind you. You can practically hear your heart pounding with fear. Your parents always told you that wolves lurked in these woods. Just then, the bushes off the trail start rustling, and a dark brown bat flies out at you. You yelp out in fear, and cover your head with your hands, not wanting the bat to hurt you in some way. Suddenly a flash of red blinds you, and instead of a bat, you see a young man wearing a black suit standing in front of you. He slowly approaches you, his bright red eyes shimmering in the moonlight. You stumble back and trip on an exposed root, falling onto your butt. He holds his hand out to you, and you hesitantly take it. He lifts you up, and gives you a smirk, just wide enough to show off his sharp canines. He leans his face close to yours, so close that you can feel his warm breath on your cheeks.

"Who...or what...are you..?"
You softly ask, fear radiating from your voice.

"Oh my darling, (yn). I thought you would've remember me." The man says in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Your (ec) eyes widen in realization. "Ahk...? But...what's happened t-to you?" He looked completely different. His eyes were as red as rubys, and his normal dark tan skin was a ghostly white. He had a single red streak running through his hair, and his ears had become almost as pointy as his teeth.

"That's of little importance. It can't be helped." He then smiles at you. "But now I finally found you, dear. We can be together forever. We will rule the night side by side!" He excitedly says with a slightly crazed smile.

"N-No! You aren't the Ahk that I know and love! You're a monster now!" You exclaim, trying to keep your voice steady.

Ahkmenrah's smile fades. He walks towards you and pins you up against a tree. "I love you, (yn)." He whispers, bringing his lips dangerously close to your face.

Your heart rapidly pounds and your cheeks turn a bright shade of pink.

Ahkmenrah leans towards you and kisses you gently on the lips. Your eyes quickly flutter shut in submission. You had always wondered what it would be like to kiss Ahk about a year ago, but you were too afraid to tell him that you loved him. Now he was the one telling you.

Ahk slowly removes his lips from your own, and brings his mouth to your ear. "Don't fight it." He says, almost sounding inaudible.
It was too late by the time you realize what he had meant. In a short few seconds, Ahk's lips made their way down to your neck. He kissed the spot once, then sunk his canines into your flesh.

After only a few seconds, You go limp and fall down, Ahkmenrah catching you in his arms. He picks you up bridal style, and brushes a strand of your (hc) hair out of your face. "Don't worry Darling. You'll be safe with me." He whispers to your unconscious body. "Now that we can be together, They'll never hurt you again."