"you still into her?" Rindou asked him. Ran certainly knew that his brother had a crush on Y/N since they're kids but he pretends not to know so his brother will give up. Not knowing he hasn't move on from his love, he just stop fighting for his brother's sake.

"I do and always will."

Ran's POV

NEXT DAY

I went to work at noon together with my brother and as soon as we are near to the room where executives always held, the i started yelling while opening the door,

"I miss you guys!"

There is only Sanzu there who flipping on the files as the others might go to other places since early in the morning. Sanzu was startled when he heard the yell and moves to face me and said, "oh I don't.". I ran to him and hug him from the back and almost plant a kiss on Sanzu's cheek. "aww C'mon Sanzu."

He gets irritated, so he hits me using his elbow and I manage to dodge that obvious hit. "get me off you bastard." I then pouted and asked him, "where's Mikey? I have sent the surveillance report through e-mail."

"he's in his room." Sanzu answered. Then i heard a voice of breaking and damaging things from his room which is not too far from the room we're in. My attention move into his room and my thought was flooded with a lot of thought as well as written on my face.

"a lot of things happened since you're not here. When he has started acting like that, Takeomi will drive him home right away because that's what he wants before things get worse here." Rindou tell Ran the situation about the boss as they didn't talk about work yesterday.

Sanzu sighed then close the file he be observing and lean on the couch. "Shit. Takeomi-san isn't here. Who will drive him home?"

"I wish I can. But I have to meet with an important client along with you." Rindou said while taking a sit beside Sanzu to look up on the file.

"I will drive him." I answered delightedly as I know I can finally meet Y/N in person if I drive Mikey home.

I went to Mikey's home directly after I told them I voluntarily would drive Mikey home. Mikey's home is still located at the same place luckily I still remember the address. When I was at the first gate, i realize he does has a lot of guard around his house. As soon as I arrived, Mikey opened the door and said "you can go now."

I told him I needed to use a toilet as an excuse to meet Y/N. He just nodded as a reply. I followed him at the back and go to the toilet first with the maid that lead the way.

No one's POV

today might be one of a few Y/N's lucky day. As soon as Mikey entered the house, he went to look for Y/N who is sitting on a couch while reading a book at the balcony. "I'm home baby" he gives her a warm hug and plants kisses on her hand."how's the lil baby here?" Y/N smiled and tell him about the baby. " out lil baby is doing well... is everything okay?"this time she asked him why he's being Mikey today.

"I'm okay. I'll be in our room, call the maid or come to me if you need anything hm?"He patted her head gently and turns his way to their room.

Ran's POV

Y/N must be at home. I'll meet and run into her if I stay here a bit longer. I asked the maid that she not need to lead the way for me as I pretend to remember the way out.

I just walk casually hoping that I'll meet her. I stopped walking at the balcony as I see the prettiest woman I ever see wearing a luxurious white long dress that covers her neck, arms and legs. I'm not expecting that I'll meet her this early but knowing that the toilet and the balcony is not too far.

I was blinded by her charm that in the end make me speechless and in awe. Her sitting on the couch while reading a book caught me off guard when she turned to me.

"Ran!"

Finally, a calm and lovely voice that I'm living for. I snapped out from being zoning out by her charm.

"Y/N."

I could feel the heat as soon as I heard her voice calling my name. I smile to her, and she gets up from her seat and comes to me excitedly. My smile dropped when the things that is shocking me isn't just meeting her for the first time in years but the fact that she also has a quite big bump on her belly.

-

A/N : hi! i've finished this story and it still on drafts <3! it will finished in few chapter. i'll try my best to publish the chapter straight every night and sweet thanks for waiting, supporting, voting, commenting and following 😍 lots of love !