I jumped behind Ny and she twerked on me while tink twerked on her.

" Twerk oreo" People said starting to record.

The rest of the night was the most fun i had in a minute.
_________________________

" Come on, a few more steps and we'll be in the house" I said walking Ny in the house.

She was white girl wasted, I didn't get too drunk cause I knew I had to drive. I helped her up the steps and she stumbled into the room. I left her up there for a second to get her some water. When I came back in the room she was laying on her back crying.

" What's wrong " I ran over to the bed
" You're not cuddling me, and my head hurts...do you hate me" She said wiping her eyes and talking with a slur.
" Girl drink this water then you going to bed"
" Did you get some water too?" She said immediately changing her whiney tone.
" Yup"
" I got sum for you to drink if you still thristy" She smirked, leaning on my shoulder.
" No Ma'am " I smiled shaking my head.

She drunk her water bottle and took an aspirin. She was able to put on a sports bra and some of my shorts, and we both laid down.

Usually when we gts we sleep at a distance but she wanted to be cuddled under me.  I rubbed her back yet she wasn't sleep.

" Xy you got a nice nose"
" Thank you?"
" it'll look better if I sit on it" She smiled.
" Yeah no..gts" I said tryna hold in my laugh
" You wanna laughh" She pointed at my lips making me smile.
" No really did you have fun" She looked in my eyes.
" Yes I appreciate you for bringing me out"
" all I needed to hear".

She cuddled up closer to me and closed her eyes. Feeling her soft exhales against my chest relaxed me. Tf was happening to me...

________________________

I was sleeping good ash until a loud bang came from down stairs making me and Xy jump up.

" You heard that" I looked at him with wide eyes.

He nodded and motioned for me to be quiet.To my surprise He grabbed a gun out his backpack, and we crept down the steps.

" Stay right here" He Motioned for me to stay ducked off at the bottom of the steps.

When got around the corner I could immediately tell he was tussling  with somebody making me get off the steps.

Xyon and Tayvion were throwing punches tick for tack, Hard ass punches at that. It was barely light shining in the room but I got a glimpse of tays face, since he kicked down the door the light was shining in. Neither of them noticed me so I snuck by the couch and grabbed the heavy glass lamp.

I waited till Tay's back was turned towards me then I drew back and hit him across the head with all my might.

" The Fu-" Tay tried to say before I hit him with it again,this time it shattered. Now that Tay was on the floor me and Xy started stomping his face.

" Ny call the police" Xy yelled out
" I'm not leaving you"
" Do what I said"

I huffed and and ran back towards the steps and tripped over a gun. I picked up the gun and turned back to where Tay and Xy was.

" Xy get out the way"
" Girl what.."
" GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY"

Xy jumped out the way leaving Tay on the floor, before he could get up I fired 2 bullets  in each of his legs. Then I ran for the room to call police.

" Ma'am is everything okay?" The dispatch lady said hearing me breathing hard.
" We have an intruder, and he's fighting with my friend"
" Okay we are sending police on the way stay on the phone"

I stumbled down the steps and saw Tay still laying on the ground and Xy in the kitchen.

" Bitch I got you, watch yo mfkn back" Tay said grabbing my ankle when I walked by.
" Next time ima aim for ya head" I stumbled in the kitchen and sat on the counter feeling relief when I heard the sirens.

" EVERYBODY PUT YA HANDS UP" 12 policemen stormed in the house with bright flash lights. Me and Xy put our hands up, and when I looked around the room glass was shattered. The TV was cracked,holes were in the walls, and blood was on the floor.

" Thank you" Xy said holding his side, and limping out the door. His side was gushing blood.

____________________
A/n: What's gonna happen next tht?

Excuse errors 💕