Gyeong-su x reader 10k special

Start from the beginning

"Now, now. You still have a lot of work to do" I chuckled.

As I hugged him back the library door opened.

"Hey, Y/n, you told me to pick you up in an hou-" Gyeong-su stopped in the middle of his sentence, seeing the two of us hugging each other.

"What's going on here?" He asked, his voice breaking a bit.

"Nothing, Su-hyeok's just happy about making progress-" I started, pulling away from Su-hyeok.

"That's bullshit, I can clearly see that you guys were about to kiss!" Tears were forming in his eyes.

Su-hyeok didn't know what to say either, so we just stood there, not saying anything until I broke the silence.

"What? No...You don't understand...I..." 

Should I confess my feelings for him?

No, if he rejected me our friendship would change.

"I don't understand what?" He looked at me, pleading with his eyes for me to say something.

I stayed quiet as he turned around and left, while mumbling the word "Whatever..."

As the door closed again, I quickly packed all my supplies into my backpack as Su-hyeok was clueless about the whole situation.

"I'm sorry, if I messed things up, hugging you, I didn't know you were dating-" He started apologizing.

"Us? Dating? No! But...I mean, I wish" I chuckled sadly.

"Wait, so you're not dating...but you like him?"

"Yeah... but he probably doesn't like me back"

"Are you blind or something? Didn't you see how worked up and jealous he is about this?! He likes you back!"

"What? No-"

"Yes, he does"

Su-hyeok started pushing me out the door.

"Go to him and tell him how you feel"

"But-"

"No, I won't talk to you ever again if you don't confess" He stubbornly turned his head away from me.

"Fine"

I grabbed my bag and ran down the empty hallways.

I knew Gyeong-su was outside right now, probably about to go home.

As I reached the doors to the outside, I saw Gyeong-su walking over the grass field, head hung low.

I ran over to him

"Gyeong-su!" I yelled.

He stopped abruptly, but didn't turn around.

"I-I...Me and Su-hyeok are just friends, I swear"

He looked at me, awaiting for more.

"I was just telling him about how much...how I..."

I started stuttering again, scared of rejection.

Gosh, pull yourself together, even if he rejects you, life will go on!

"How much I like you" I ended, cheeks turning pink.

He stared at me.

"You...you like me?"

I nodded.

"Oh...I..." He seemingly didn't know what to say.

Oh shit, Y/n.

Here the rejection comes.

"I-"

"You know, it's really okay if you reject me, I mean, who would like someone like me?" I scoffed fakely, trying to conceal my real emotions.

Looking dwon at my shoes, I waited for his reaction.

"I would and I do"

I suddenly heard him say, as he grabbed my hand.

"Huh?"

"You asked who would like someone like you and...I do. I like you too" He smiled at me.

I pulled him into a hug.

"What now?" I asked.

But instead of a spoken answer, I could fell his lips press against mine.

My eyes widened, but I wasted no time and returned the kiss.

As the two of of broke our kiss, I could faintly hear a window opening.

"TOLD YOU" I then heard Su-hyeok yell.

Me and Gyeong-su laughed at his antics.

So, I didn't have many ideas for this oneshot and I don't know if it's okay or turned out to be bad, but yeah...

I promised a oneshot and here it is:)

Also thank you all sosososososososo much for over 10k reads in such a short period of time.

I really enjoy writing the Su-hyeok x reader story, so I'll continue doing that and I love reading your comments!

Don't forget to vote:)

~Brianna <33