Gyeong-su x reader 10k special

Start from the beginning

"Um..Yeah, Miss Park told you, right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well I can say I'm pretty lucky having someone so beautiful help me at English" He then winked.

I knew he meant it as a joke, but since I'm not good with compliments I flushed.

"You're such a moron"

***

After school was over, I made my way to the library where I was going to tutor Su-hyeok.

I passed one of the bullies, Gwi-nam, trying to act as if nothing was wrong.

But honestly, I was really scared of them from what they were doing to others.

Luckily, the only thing he did was trip me.

I fell to the ground, the English notes flying through the air.

"Shit" I yelped, scooting around on the floor to get the papers, as I heard a voice, that made my face heat up.

"You alright down there, N/n?"

"Yes, I just tripped, Gyeong-su"

"Well, let me help you"

He bent down to get the rest of my notes as I stood up.

"So...I was meaning to ask you, who exactly you're tutoring?" Gyeong-su asked while giving me the notes back.

"Oh, I didn't tell you before?"

"No, maybe you forgot" He smiled brightly as I chuckled.

"Well, Miss Park asked me to tutor-" I was cut off by the library doors opening.

Su-hyeok stepped out, waving at me.

"There you are, Y/n! I thought you were going to be late for-" He stopped himself when he saw Gyeong-su standing by me.

"You know what? I'll just wait inside..."

Then he scurried back into the library.

I looked at Gyeong-su, who's smile had faded.

"You're tutoring him...?" 

"Yeah, Miss Park said he was worsening at English so I need to help him out"

"Yeah...right. Um...well, you should go accompany Su-hyeok and tutor him, I need to see Cheong-san" He stuttered, looking down before running away.

"Hey wait, you said you were-" I started.

"Yeah! I'll still pick you up. See you later!" He ran down the stairs as I was left dumbfounded.

Okay...

***

"So, you done with learning the new vocab?" I asked.

"Yeah, I hope so at least."

"Okay...what does prejudice mean, like to be prejudiced about someone?"

Su-hyeok opened his mouth.

"Oh! I know this! I think it means having preconceptions about someone."

"Wow. I'm impressed" I laughed.

"I'm right?!" 

I nodded, happy about the fact that this hour had not been for nothing.

He stood up happily, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me into a hug.

"You don't know how much this means to me! I won't fail English if you continue helping me!" He exclaimed.