𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"You bumped into me! If you paid attention to where you were going, you wouldn't have bumped into me." I hissed, I wasn't in the mood to argue with a stranger that I barely know. She let out a huff, her eyes looked like she was ready to murder.

"Do you know who I am?" She hissed, flipping her hair dramatically.

"Do you think I care about who you are?" I scoffed as I placed my hand on my hip.

"I'm Astoria Greengrass." She snarled and I rolled my eyes.

More like Greenass.

"Okay, and?" I mocked. "Want me to bow my head like your the highness?"

"Well..." She trailed off and I mentally slapped myself in the face. She was actually considering it.

"You thought I was gonna do that." I laughed and her face flushed in embarrassment.

"I knew you were kidding." She huffed. "I'm gonna tell my boyfriend that you're harassing me." She turned around, walking away from the place. I felt bad for the guy she's dating but oh well if they are happy together then it's their life.

I ordered my food and waited for them to make my order. After a couple of minutes they called out my order number and I grabbed my food as I took a sip of my coffee. I texted Isabella where she was when I collided into someone's chest, causing me to spill my coffee on that person.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I apologized as I tried to wipe the stain with a napkin. The person let out a chuckle.

"It's alright, I can change to a new shirt." I looked up, my eyes were staring into grey eyes. "Even though my body is burning right now."

"I'm sorry." I apologized again.

"It's no problem, but now let me buy you a new coffee." He said. I shooked my head.

"No, it's not a big deal. I can get myself a coffee." I brush it off as he shooked his head.

"Let me buy you a new coffee, please." He insisted. "And I'm not taking no as your answer."

"Fine," I replied as we walked to a near coffee shop. I told him what coffee I drink and he got in line.

He's Draco Malfoy, what are the odds of meeting the person that I'm gonna steal his heart.

A few minutes later he returned with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Here you go." He handed me the coffee and I smiled at him.

"Thank you..." I trailed off, wanting him to say his name.

"Draco." He replied, returning the smile.

"Thank you, Draco." I thanked him again.

"Are you visiting England?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm here with my friend," I said and he nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N," I replied, taking a sip of my coffee. "You? Are you also visiting England or flying somewhere else?"

"I just got back from France." He replied. "I live here most of my life." He shrugged. I nodded.

"Draco!" Someone shouted. Draco looked up and smiled at the person. I turned around to see Astoria walking up to him with a huge fake smile across her face. She hugged Draco's waist.

"Y/N, this is my girlfriend Astoria," Draco stated.

How am I gonna make him fall in love with me if he has a girlfriend?

☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, Draco and Y/N met but how will her plan work?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!