I got towards the table and brought a paper which is the permission to use the Serum. "Here, it's the permission I got from Hero association" He took it and analysed it. "All right, I'm bringing the serum.

Izuku's POV:

I was on the journey to become one of the greatest hero.

CUT

RETAKE 3....2....1

I was on the way towards the Support room. Wait a sec. I AM HERE, LOST IN THE MAZE OF U.A. Seriously, were did they get fundings for this huge ass school? Anyways, as I was wandering through the hall aimlessly, I didn't notice that someone was coming from the other side and bumped into him.

"I'm sorry for bumping in you" I slightly bow towards him and was about to continue my journey, when suddenly he tried to punch me. Tried. Thanks to my training, I dodged his punch at the last moment. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing you freak" "Hey man, I said sorry. So why are you so rude huh?" I asked politely but a little angry from inside. "What do you mean? Are you not from this school? Don't you know who I am?" He asked irritatedly. "I don't keep a note about a$$holes you know" I said with a friendly smile which clearly tells 'leave if you don't wanna die'. "What did you say you bast- he was cut off when someone..... came out of him. Wait. "GHOOOOSSSSTTTT" I said horrified by the scene.

"Calm down pal, I'm not a ghost. It's just my quirk" Said the ghost now known as human. "And you, what do you think you were doing Flash?" The human asked the 'a$$hole' now known as flash, from before. "W-w-well, h-he bumped with me and d-didn't even apologized" he said with a scared tone.

"uh-huh, but I heard him apologize. So now tell the truth" The human, who looks like tin tin for your kind information, said with a serious tone. "W-w-w-well, RUN" Now I know why his name is flash.

"Hey kid, are you ok?" Tin tin asked. "Yep, I'm totally fine. But you don't have to defend me but then also, Thanks" I said with my hands forward for handshake and a smile. I heard him say something like 'must protect' but shrugged it off.

"Yeah no problem. By the way, names Mirio Togata" "Yeah, nice to meet you Togata. I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said with a bow. "You can call me Mirio, But why are you roaming here and where is your uniform?" The ghost, later human, after tin tin, now known as Mirio asked. "Well, I'm not a student. I work here as an assistant for Mr. Miles Morales"

"Hmmm, I see. But why were you roaming? Searching for someone?" Mirio asked. "I was searching for the Support department but I k-kinda lost" I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, because I am here to save the day, POOWWWEEERRRR" He said with a pose similar to a character from a superhero comic. "*AHEM* I mean I can lead you to the Support department" he said with a toothy grin. "Thank you very much Mirio, I am grateful to you" I said with a bow.

"Nah, it's fine. Let's g- he was cutoff by a .......... "ANOTHER GHOST! NOW 2 OF THEM" I yelled again, horrified... again. "Hey you meanie, I'm not a ghost. Maybe Tamaki is" "T-t-then w-why are you flying like that?" I asked horrified. "That's my quirk, duh!" The girl said who was flying, now landed safely.

"Oh! I sometimes forgot that we live in a world of superpowers" I said, scratching the back of my head. They all gave me a look which said 'Really b#tch'. "Well, introduce us to your new friend Mirio." The girl said. "uuh yeah. Midoriya, she is Nejire Hado and the guy behind her is Tamaki Amajiki" "I-i w-wanna g-go home" He stuttered every word instead of 'Home'.

"Uhhh, excuse him Midoriya, he is a little anxious with new people" Mirio said apologetically. "No problem, I was also like him when I was younger. But thanks to my friends they help me to open up" I said with a proud voice. "Don't worry Amajiki, I'm not a bad person. So you can talk to me" I reassured Amajiki.