iFinally Made it!

2 days later...

It took a while but you got a job very quickly, after the interview, you'd start after school and Fey would take you to the fancy restaurant you were going to be working at. On the way there she got hit by a car.

It wasn't severe, she mostly just rolled onto the car and rolled off, so technically the car got hit by her. Okay.

It was a cold evening, and Fey was leading you to a big building you arrived to by taxi, wearing sophisticated uniform. By the looks of it, you could tell that this was a fancy restaurant.

"Woah, I'm going to be working here?" You looked around in awe as she led you in.

"Yup! See?" she gestured to the cashier area. "Behind that door is the man of your dreams. Financially speaking, of course."

You turned to her in curiosity of what she meant. "Move along," she pushed you to the managers office and you knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a tall man in a fancy suit.

"Evening, sir, this is our new employee,"

"Ah, why are you late?"

"I got hit by a car, again,"

"Oh," he groaned. "When will you learn to look both sides?"

"When will the driver learn to look both sides?"

You nudged her. "That's not how driving works," you whispered.

He sighed and turned to you with a smile. "Well, welcome to this place. Now get to work."

"Oh! But what will I do?"

"What am I, your manager?" He then slammed the door in our faces. You stare at the door in confusion. "He is our manager, right?" You turned to Fey in confusion.

"Of course he is, now time to get to work! You're a waitress, so serve and take as many tips as you can,"

"This feels like a game of some sort,"

"Yeah, now lets go!"

You start serving and waiting. The experience was a lot more stressful than you imagined, but the tips were incredible, and kept you going. You continued until 11pm, which unsurprisingly wore you out. When it was time to go, you couldn't wait to fall asleep on your comfy bed.

You and Fey took the bus and on the way during the ride, you turned to Fey. "Thank you,"

"Anything for you," she replied with a smile.

When you made it home you ate a nice warm dinner your mother prepared and she sat down next to you while your father was asleep on the couch.

"How was it?" She asked.

"It was great. The restaurant looked so nice, but the manager is a bit weird."

"Weird?" She immediately looked at you with an intense stare. "What did he do?"

"Well, he was like 'what am I, you're manager?' when I asked him how I'm going to be working there."

"Ah," she breathed a sigh of relief. You both turned to dad.

"So, why is he still working if he's not getting paid?"

"Then, he'll get fired, for real," she leaned back in her seat and sighed. "So, what's so good about iCarly?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"This Seattle trip, we're just doing it all for you, but it doesn't mean that I don't know exactly what it's about."

"It's a comedy show on the web," you started explaining. "It's really funny, it features two girls, named Carly and Sam, and- let me show you what I mean,"

You whipped out your mobile to show your mom the iCarly website, and some videos of them. Eventually your mom started laughing along with you, and slapped her knees. "Okay, they're pretty funny, and this year, they have a Webicon?"

"Every year," you replied with a smile. "But this is the first time I can finally get to meet them, which is why I have to make as much money as possible for us to go,"

"I see," she held her hand and squeezed us gently. "I promise you, we'll go, if that's what makes you happy."

Two weeks later ~

You finally did it! After working for hours at the restaurant with the weird manager, you finally have enough money to go to Seattle! You booked the cheapest flight possible, so cheap you weren't even going to the airport as the airplane "company" via message said, it would just be outside your house. Which was definitely strange, but you didn't question it.

 Your friend was at your house, with her small suitcase ready to go with your family.

"Why aren't your parents coming with?"

"They probably didn't notice I was gone," she responded bitterly. You wrapped your arms around her shoulder. Your parents came out of their rooms with their luggage ready.

"Well, we don't want to be late for our flight."

"Let's go!"

At that moment, you heard the sound of a strong wind from outside, and you knew your flight was here.