iWish You Were Here

It was a cold night, You were sat in your dark bedroom, with your computer on, watching iCarly live with nothing beside you on the desk but a warm cup of hot cocoa. Your giggles filled the silent room when the "Random Dancing" segment came up. you didn't feel like standing up to dance with them, so you waved your hands around like a stiff octopus, thankful that no one was around.

When the segment was over, the camera shifted to Freddie, which made you smile. He cracked one of his really unfunny jokes, before Sam made a comment about how this is the reason why he should be behind the camera. "Oh, Sam," you sighed. "So irrational."

"And that's it for the iCarly segment!" Carly announced. "If you wanna send us any cool stuff, just go to iCarly dot com! Not dot net!"

"Dot net is for losers," Sam interjected. "Alright, good night!"

"Good night," You responded, being fully aware that they couldn't hear you. You sighed. You wish you could meet them in real life. Travelling anywhere at this moment was a financial nightmare. You're parents were struggling really hard, so it'd be beyond impossible for you to actually go to Seattle. Though, once they did travel to Japan, for awards, but you doubt they would travel anywhere else.

 You switched off the computer after being satisfied enough with my browsing through the site and lay down onto my bed once you finished ingesting the comforting cocoa, which was now sitting comfortably in your system.

"Yuck, too much sugar," you gagged to myself. You start to ponder about actually moving to Seattle. The Webicon was coming very soon and you were excited, but at the same time devastated that you weren't going to be there. It was going to be in two weeks and you had to find a way to make enough money to go to Seattle, to help your struggling parents.

Or, you could find a faster way, like send them a video request, though due to what happened with Nora Psycho Dershlit who's still in prison, they wouldn't accept any video calls.

You sighed. If only you could find a way to go to Seattle within time for the Web-icon.