iGo To Webicon (Part One)

It was a bright morning and you were all dressed up and ready. You wore a penny tee that wrote "uncle female." When you were ready and set to go with your family and Fey. You were so excited for today and couldn't wait to go see the iCarly crew, in real life. It made you bounce with joy, especially considering that you have designed a poster to give to them in your backpack.

 When Fey came out of her room she was also wearing a Penny tee that read "Meatball Syrup,"

"Love it!" You exclaimed. She smiled too.

"Right? I'm so glad you didn't listen to me when I said you best give up,"

You took a cab and drove to the Webicon.

Upon entering the building it was crowded and filled with screaming and crying fans scattered around the place. You looked ahead in confusion.

"What's going on?"

"Maybe the iCarly crew is already here," Fey responded.

"Great! But we best try get through the crowd."

When you got though you found out that there was a section with fat cakes and fat shakes. You grinned and repeatedly tapped Fey on the shoulder.

"FEY! LOOK!"

"What?"

"Fat cakes!" You beamed with glee. "And fat shakes!"

"What are those?" Mom asked in curiosity.

"It's so good, you have to try it!" You all ended up with the fat cakes, and watched as your parents eyes lit up in delight.

"Wow, this is some serious fat stuff!"

"Right? Come on, iCarly is going to be on soon! Let's get the front seats!"

You went into the iCarly aisle and saw that the front seats were full, which was fine, and you saw that the third row on the right was mostly empty.

You all sat down and comfortably adjusted yourselves, waiting in anticipation to see the iCarly crew in real life. You could barely contain your excitement and hadn't realised you finished your fat shake completely. You turned to Fey and grasped her hand with a grin and she smiled back.

And then, they arrived. And it was one of the happiest moments of your life.

As Carly, Sam and Freddie came out of the backstage, the crowd went wild, and you stood up from your seat and clapped vigorously. Carly, Sam and Freddie, in the flesh. This moment was magical and if it was a dream, you never wanted to wake up.

"WE LOVE YOU!!!" Fey yelled. Eventually the crowd simmered down and they all took their seats.

"Thank you so much, guys," Carly said. Her voice was sweet and melodic. "You know, being here, in front of all you people, is such an amazing feeling," she started. You felt like you were going to cry.

However the sweet moment was swiftly interrupted by a loud voice asking. "So I have a question!" The crowd turned to the person, and Fey gasped when she saw her. "Wait, that's Stacy!"

"From your old school?"

"Pacific Coast Academy, man. She gives me flashbacks."

"So, I believe that Freddie and Carly are a couple already," she claimed proudly. You were confused. You knew that Freddie liked Carly and at some point they dated, but not anymore. Was she watching older live shows.

"Uh, uh, Ma'am," Carly uttered, clearing her throat. "We are not actually dating,"

"Respectfully I disagree,"

"Nuh-uh!" Someone else stood up. "It's clearly Sam and Freddie!"

"SEDDIE!!" Someone yelled.

"CREDDIE!!"

"NO!!"

Suddenly chaos broke out as the crowd started arguing amongst each other and you were completely bemused. People came here to argue over this?

Suddenly a loud ringing sound broke out and you realised it was Sam, who held two microphones together to shut the crowd up. Finally it was all silent and Sam put the two microphones down. Slowly Sam put the microphone down. She smirked. "It's true, Carly and Freddie are madly in love."

And thus a war had begun. Everyone at once started arguing and you instinctively wrapped your arms around Fey to protect her from the barbaric audience.

"What the hell?"

"I think a fanwar has started,"

"Nah, really?"

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned to see it was your father.

"Uh, I know, we're in the middle of an apparent war, but where can I get these fat cakes?"