"Originally, in order for you to get the most profit, you should have waited until she had trapped herself into a corner before taking action. That way, she would definitely be given the death penalty.

"But today, although you managed to get rid of her for now, her crimes aren't necessarily enough to warrant her death. So that means you still have a bit of benevolence at the bottom of your heart."

Looking at this youth, Shui Wuhen was filled with shock. Long Chen was really too terrifying. With just a few clues, he had managed to deduce the rough situation, and his deduction was quite accurate.

That was especially true when he had said she should have waited until he and everyone else had been killed.

She truly had been thinking like that at the beginning. But in the end, she hadn't been able to bear doing that and had gone out prematurely.

She sighed. "You're right. I really was unable to just watch so many top geniuses be killed so young."

Shui Wuhen had to admit, when it came to being ruthless, she was greatly lacking compared to Zhou Qingyu. Otherwise, she could have long since gotten rid of her.

"So I'll still need to thank you for this," said Long Chen.

"There's no need for you to thank me. I saved you because you were all my supermonastery's disciples. Only once you all grow up can you be useful to me.

"Currently, I've given the first monastery to you. As for how you plan on growing, that'll be up to you. Originally, once you reached the Bone Forging realm, you should have been sent to the supermonastery to be raised.

"However, now you have the first monastery's resources, which is enough for you to grow. Only the lower ranking monasteries have to send their disciples to the supermonastery. As for how you split up the resources, I won't interfere.

"Right now, the monastery competition no longer has any meaning. Thanks to you, the supermonastery's core strength has been greatly damaged. I can only place my hopes on the few of you." When she said these last few sentences, Shui Wuhen's expression became a bit odd.

Long Chen also felt slightly embarrassed. But that had been unavoidable. Who had asked them to try and take his life?

"As for the Yin family, you don't need to be afraid of them. I can help you keep them at bay, and they won't dare do anything to you as long as you are within the monastery. However, you also can't be careless. It seems you've caused that girl to suffer quite miserably. Each time her poison flares up, she feels enough pain as to want to die. During those times, she ends up tearing at Han Tianyu with her teeth. Apparently, Han Tianyu ends up beaten black and blue each time," said Shui Wuhen.

"Han Tianyu also went to the Yin family?"

"Yes. He has a few smarts. When Yin Wushuang was sent back to the Yin family, he knelt on the ground and swore in the face of all those Yin family members that he wished to marry Yin Wushuang, promising to look after her for a lifetime. Back then, he ended up moving quite a few of them, and so they permitted him to stay within the Yin family.

"But for some unknown reason, each time Yin Wushuang's poison flares up, she'll torment him as if her life depends on it. That puzzles her family members," said Shui Wuhen.

Long Chen sneered inside, "Isn't the reason simple? It was all deliberately set up by yours truly. Han Tianyu wanted me to kill Yin Wushuang, and Yin Wushuang wasn't stupid enough to not see that. She saw through that immediately. How could she not hate him?"

In truth, that Thousand Heart Snow Lotus would only cause Yin Wushuang's constant pain to become bursts of pain.

Each time the poison flared up, she would feel enough pain as to want to kill herself. And when she felt that pain, she would naturally find Han Tianyu displeasing and torment him.