The Perks of PDA

"You know she's been trying to get your attention all night right?" Pat leaned into Pran, practically yelling in his ear to be heard over the chaos of the club.

They were currently seated in one of the most popular nightclub scenes instead of their usual bar hangout because Pa wanted to introduce one of her friends to Wai and Korn, essentially setting them up on a blind date. His younger sister had thought that the atmosphere of the club would make things less awkward for the guys, but boy was she wrong.

Half wrong at least. Because from the point of her arrival, the young girl - Jan - had taken interest in none other than his own boyfriend.

Which brings us back to the current situation they were in. As the three of them were all seated on a long couch side by side with Pran in the middle (of course), he soon found himself in a slightly awkward situation where he was being sandwiched from both sides. Now with Pat, Pran had been expecting it. His boyfriend was a human leech, everyone knew this.

But what he was not expecting was the new girl to the group sidling ever so inconspicuously closer to him as the minutes went by. It was as if Korn and Wai didn't exist. And speaking of those two idiots, who by the way have forgotten that he was in this mess because of them, have taken to sniggering in their individual couches where they were oh-so-comfortably seated in.

Assholes.

They were more than enjoying the show, watching as Pat's face turned from surprise, to questioning and now, full fledged jealousy written across his entire expression. Pat was an open book. Wai had experienced first hand the extent of how terrifying his jealousy could be. But now that the intruder upon his relationship was a girl and with Pat being the ever charming man he was around the opposite sex, left him with no choice but to fume by his boyfriend's side.

What made things even funnier was that Pran was absolutely clueless to the girl's approach. Well at least up until the point that she suddenly had her thighs pressed right up against his that was. How would he have known? He wasn't used to anyone's advances, other than Pat's, which were basically right in his face. And he had been anticipating them. So it really didn't count.

So essentially, Pran had been nothing but nice to the girl the whole night, and obviously that led to Jan taking things the wrong way, which resulted in the entire fiasco that was now playing out in the middle of the club. Ink soon joined in the relentless sniggering that was happening across the trio, much to Pat's horror and annoyance. His friend was doing absolutely nothing to help him. Actually, scratch that, make that all his friends and his own blood sister.

He shot angry looks at Wai and Korn, jerking his head in the direction, indicating that the two idiots should actually try to do something about the girl who was supposed to be either of their date. And all he got instead were gleeful shrugs in return. Then they even had the nerve to pretend like they were together just so they could escape responsibility.

Turning upon his sister, who was now half hidden behind her girlfriend, Pat sighed as Pa mouthed a helpless 'sorry' from behind Ink's shoulder. Much as he'd like to throttle her, she was still his sister and her terrifying girlfriend most certainly did not help the case. Ink would have him on his ass the second he even tried to go after Pa.

Which left him with one last thing to do - to reclaim possession of his boyfriend once and for all.

Pran was clearly uncomfortable by this point as he pressed against Pat ever so slightly again when Jan was laughing at a joke that Korn had just told and had leaned upon Pran in a light flirtatious manner.

Alright. Enough was enough. Pat was going to have to take matters in his own hands.

Pulling Pran in by the neck, he stared at his boyfriend, quietly seeking permission for what he was about to do next. Luckily, Pran's buttons had been pushed enough for him to nod frantically, eager to get himself out of the horrendous situation he had just found himself in. The intense gaze of Pat doing nothing to help his case since he did not want to spend the entire night appeasing his boyfriend either.

After gaining his much needed permission, Pat tugged Pran into him, sliding an arm around his waist. He grinned before he leaned in to suckle on his boyfriend's lips, the rest of the club fading into the background as he focused on Pran. Sure, he had started this to stake a claim but whilst he was at it, no one said he couldn't enjoy it.

Pran sighed in relief when his lips met his boyfriend's, giving in almost immediately as Pat began to devour him as though he owned him. Well technically he pretty much did, but Pat's egoistic ass didn't need to know that or he'd be harping on it for forever. But it was then that Pran realised how much he really did love Pat. He wasn't comfortable with someone else making moves on him, much less touching him that way.

He only wanted Pat.

So he pulled himself as close to Pat as he could, raising his own hands to cradle the other's between them. As he desperately sucked and nibbled on Pat's lips, he was pretty sure he could hear his friend's rather loud throat clearing but at this point, he couldn't give a damn. Pran wasn't usually a fan of PDA but today, just today, it warranted it and he was going to let Pat do what he damn well pleased. It felt good to let his boyfriend basically declare to the world who he belonged to.

All too soon, Pat ended what he had started and Pran found himself leaning in for a little more, just a bit more. So he dropped a few smaller soft kisses upon Pat, much to the other's delight as he too followed suit, chasing his lips with a few gentle pecks before they both surfaced for air. Only to be greeted by the loud cheering and hooting from their friends that caused Pran to bury his head into Pat's nape as he faced the consequences of his actions.

It was then and only then had Pran realised that the pressure to the left of him that had been bugging him to no end was alleviated. In fact, Jan was gone. He looked questioningly at Wai for answers but was only given a large howl of laughter in reply.

"Man, I never thought I'd see the day where you'd be like this," Wai chortled, smacking Korn in the shoulder. "You didn't even get to see her reaction! It was epic!"

"Yeah, it was like she'd just watched the greatest horror movie of her life when she turned around and saw you eating my best friend's face!" Korn joined in, holding his hand up for a high five with Wai.

"I never thought I'd say this, but Pa your friend really needs to get her gaydar fixed. She really missed it by a mile there. I mean, it was as if she didn't get it until it was literally in her face."

Pa shrugged, "she was whining about wanting a boyfriend and you two have been doing the same about having a girlfriend so thought we could try it out. How was I to know she would set her sights on someone else even after I'd specifically introduced her to the both of you?"

Ink shook her head and patted her girlfriend on the head. "Will you two be alright?"

"It'll be fine, we're not all that close. Just happened to be in a couple of general modules together." Pa beamed at Ink, snuggling closer. "Besides, we tried. I mean we all tried to divert her attention otherwise and she wasn't getting it. How much more could we have done in that situation?"

Pat rolled his eyes, tightening his grip that hadn't left Pran's waist. "The next time you introduce someone to those two idiots, you leave us out of it. It's no wonder they're still single. They were supposed to make their move and here they were watching the girl make a move on my boyfriend instead."

"Sorry my friend," Korn chuckled, "but if that's how the girl's gonna be, we're better off with each other. Right Wai?"

"Mm, my darling is always right." Wai smirked, placing his hand on Korn's thigh, squeezing gently.

"I hate you guys," Pran muttered. "Come on, let's get out of here." He said as he stood up, holding Pat's hand tightly as he made to move out of the booth.

Pat followed his boyfriend obediently, staring at their joint hands happily. It wasn't everyday that Pran held his hand out in public and he'd even gotten a small make out session just a few minutes ago. Well, at least he'd gotten something out of this entire fiasco, he could call it a win right?